Samsung SM-S780L is a new and mysterious 720p Android smartphone
The S780L is an unannounced smartphone that’s all but confirmed, as its User Agent profile appeared over at Samsung’s website. The handset runs Android, and has a 720 x 1280 pixels display of unknown size. It received a Wi-Fi certification a couple of days ago, this allowing us to see that it features dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac.
Blog of Mobile
Samsung may announce the SM-S780L next month - at, or before MWC 2014, when the Galaxy S5 flagship. Another upcoming Samsung smartphone that should be announced soon is the Galaxy Note 3 Neo (SM-N750 / SM-N755). Maybe we’ll see all of them at the same time? We’ll let you know.
sources: Samsung, Wi-Fi.org (downloadable PDF) via Blog of Mobile
1. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3541; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
And the saying goes... Another day another galaxy...
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Probably another Galaxy Core Plus Plus or Galaxy Trend Plus Plus. -__-
And it never gets old... Another day another Galaxy...
3. majp89 (Posts: 124; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
Where are those trolls talking about how many phones Sony has again? The slimy plastic king strikes again.
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Brace yourselves, the angry Samtrolls are coming!
5. Duketytz (Posts: 534; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
Always good to see more Samsung phones~ More choices for us consumers -Said no one ever
7. Smokin (Posts: 120; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Reminds me of an account with a blue cartoonish-username.
Another day another Galaxy. I'm thinking Galaxy Grand Neo Lite Plus :p
9. PorkyBurger (Posts: 458; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Neo?
Very doubtful, but Premier 2?
WHATEVER. Samsung should stop producing so much phones! Make less phones, make them worldwide, update old models to atleast 4.2.2 , DON'T FLOOD THE MARKET. I am getting sick of them right nao.
11. hurrycanger (Posts: 1505; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
Samsung non-flagship phones aren't mysterious. I mean... even when they're out, most of us won't know about them anyway. xD
12. Colonel-Moris (Posts: 11; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
"of unknown display size" That is what bothers me. And what cpu is going to push those pixels? I'm certain it's going to be underpowered.
14. Teja171 (unregistered)
720p ? I thought Qhd will make some news this time.