Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini to be unveiled this week?
Having most of the technical details out along with images of the device is what allegedly forced such a decision. While the announcement might happen earlier than expected, the Galaxy S4 Mini will launch on plan around the end of May/beginning of June.
The device is said to launch in Black Mist and White Frost, and chances are there will be a single and dual SIM versions of the handset.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is said to have a 4.3” qHD display, an 8-megapixel camera, and run on the latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean skinned with the usual Nature UX. The single SIM version is said to launch with a quad-core chip while the DUOS model will allegedly have a dual-core processor. The model numbers for the two devices are GT-I9190 (single SIM) and GT-I9192 (dual SIM).
1. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 470; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
no way? quad core variant with "LTE"?LOL I'm sure it will be costly.
2. HASHTAG (Posts: 384; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
I'm not going to take any of Phone Arena's articles serious today.
7. xperiaDROID (Posts: 3722; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
The source is from : SamMobile
PhoneArena is just giving us some news.
3. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1473; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
If true: Sammy is moving fast! If false: PA please stop getting my hopes up!
4. N-fanboy (Posts: 339; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Why do they call it 'mini' when it is larger than the iphone5
6. vincelongman (Posts: 349; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Is not announced yet, the leak could be fake. If the leak is true, then since it has a 4.3" screen it will probably be just a couple mm wider and thicker than the iPhone 5, maybe the same height, so it would be pretty much the same size if the leak was true.
8. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3264; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
It's the Galaxy S4 mini, not the iPhone mini. Meaning; it's a miniature version of the Galaxy S4, the iPhone has nothing to do with it.
9. Abbath (Posts: 99; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
when it comes to screen size no one is going to benchmark with the puny iphone 5
10. N-fanboy (Posts: 339; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
What i meant was when i read the name 'mini' a 3'' device came to my mind, not this 4.3'' screen.
11. AngelEyes (Posts: 3; Member since: 17 Apr 2013)
which is a better buy interms of software and features samsung galaxy sii skyrocket or siii mini?