Samsung Galaxy S II - EXTREME UNBOXING
PhoneArena’s very own editor, Basil Kronfli, took the Samsung Galaxy S II to new heights in order to provide us all a look on how it’s like to do an unboxing video far away from the comforts of being on solid ground. In fact, we find him tethered to a rope along the side of one of Snowdonia’s cliffs in North Wales, with a camera on hand to give us a look at Sammy’s new toy. Of course, there’s nothing pretty about falling down to earth, but you really have to wonder the kind of eye-hand coordination that's required to meticulously unbox the phone when you’re hundreds of feet above ground. Nevertheless, he’s able to keep any fears at bay and face the prized handset while dangling on the side of the cliff. Considering the fogginess of the situation, it doesn’t deter our man from talking about the upcoming handset.
Undoubtedly, the extreme nature of the unboxing process is cool, but Samsung UK actually recorded a bunch of extreme unboxing videos for the Galaxy S II with other tech web sites. From free-falling down to earth to experiencing a bumpy rally car ride, Samsung shows us the extreme nature that’s required to show off their smartphone. So if you’d like to see more of our editor and many others do their extreme unboxings, click the link below to jump right into Samsung UK’s YouTube channel.
see more at YouTube
21. Sir.Google (unregistered) posted on 25 Apr 2011, 09:56 0 1
What the fuck is this shit, the most pointless video/unboxing ever.
23. HATERRR (unregistered) posted on 18 May 2011, 11:04 0 0
JST SAYIN...NICE VIDEO
5. phbelov posted on 21 Apr 2011, 17:04 0 0
Samsung has written Basil's surname incorrectly, I think. They've written 'Knorfli' (in the description of the video on YouTube) but 'Kronfli' is probably the correct one.
7. Zig (unregistered) posted on 21 Apr 2011, 17:28 1 4
Cant see anything hes trying to show. Sucks!
8. zach44 posted on 21 Apr 2011, 17:28 1 0
They should of used the voice text so he could use his other hand to hold on hahaha
9. Haha (unregistered) posted on 21 Apr 2011, 18:51 3 0
honestly I was waiting for him to drop it....
10. Meha (unregistered) posted on 21 Apr 2011, 19:23 1 0
Now thats what extreme technology can do to a man :)
Love Galaxy II, Loved the idea.
12. 1stTimer2 (unregistered) posted on 21 Apr 2011, 22:53 0 0
Cool Unboxing, but FAIL on spelling "Wales" wrong, it isn't Spelt like "Whale" as in the animal lol, it's Spelt without the "h" :D
17. joejoe509 (unregistered) posted on 22 Apr 2011, 19:21 0 0
try spelling "spelled" correctly.
there is no such word as "spelt"
Awesome phone by the way :-)
20. 1stTimer2 (unregistered) posted on 23 Apr 2011, 21:36 0 0
actually i have to correct you there, there IS such a word as "spelt", you may not use that word in the US (i gather that you are in the US...correct me if i'm wrong) but here in the UK we do use it, it's published in the Oxford "English" Dictionary for pity's sake...anyhow, at least they took notice of my comment and corrected there spelling lol,
13. rdlnadela (unregistered) posted on 22 Apr 2011, 02:00 6 0
LOL ! NEXT TIME TRY IT ON THE WORLD FASTEST ROLLER COASTER ....
16. iHateTrolls posted on 22 Apr 2011, 18:53 0 0
there was no point of unboxing it on a mountain. We didnt have a chance to view the phone properly.
22. dhl (unregistered) posted on 25 Apr 2011, 14:45 0 0
24. HATERRR (unregistered) posted on 18 May 2011, 11:09 1 0
wow rlly???and cant u go to youtube and watch all those hands on videos??? dumb ppl just hatin make me mad..seriously
25. Tiamath (unregistered) posted on 27 May 2011, 11:50 1 0
Stupidity just reached a new level.
Next stop, unboxing under toxic water and dog puke
P.d: Better being plain and boring serious than originaly stupid.