Samsung Galaxy Note shipments reach 1 million as it gears for 2012 US release
1. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
I own this phone
I like it a lot
It is perfect and it has an incredible quality of antenna so I can connect at places where other phones don't get any signal
The big screen is a pleasure for internet, photo and videos
It is very thin and the battery is huge to support hours of browsing
6. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1012; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
What service do you use the phone with?? Ive been looking at this phone for a while and I want to get this phone IF its available for AT&T
7. JGuinan007 (Posts: 649; Member since: 19 May 2011)
The international version works with T-mo 2g, AT&T 3g,and 4g. The US version when released will be for AT&T and work on AT&T 2g,3g,4g, and LTE.
11. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1012; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
thats what id like to hear. im a big man (6'7" 235lbs) and thats the right phone for me
i liked the dell streak, but it aint nothing like the Note!! cant wait to upgrade to my first LTE phone
2. Leodrade (Posts: 87; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
Buy a Note now or wait for the GSIII? I can't get this question out of my mind
8. JGuinan007 (Posts: 649; Member since: 19 May 2011)
Note is out now the US version will be out in Feb. GSIII won't come out til 4th qtr 2012 and then probably later in the US. SO if you can wait that long,
3. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
if you live in the US, just buy a note, if not then wait for the GSIII..
4. hunted (Posts: 391; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
Please dont change the beautiful design as you did for S2
5. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2018; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Smh.... if there is a sgs3? It won't be release any time soon? Maybe next next year... Js. I'm getting this phone. ONLY if it has LTE capabilities .
9. kpfirefighter (Posts: 160; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
If the note comes to the U.S will it come to verizon? Cause I heard its coming but only to AT&T for now. I guess it could come to verizon but with the release of the Nexus the Note won't come anytime soon in my opinion!
10. timshady337 (Posts: 45; Member since: 19 Nov 2009)
I'm a Verizon man at heart, but i would make an exception for this phone just like i did for the HD2
12. k1ng617 (Posts: 264; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
When I first got it I showed it to all my friends at a Christmas party and everyone's jaw dropped. At first, most laughed at how obsurdly large it was, but once they got it in their hands and played around with it, they were left captivated and thoroughly impressed.
It's not for everyone-obviously-but it works very well for those who embrace it, regardless of its quirkiness.
I love the GNote!
13. kpfirefighter (Posts: 160; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
what service do you have? and is it pretty fast?
14. ghost__uwi (Posts: 175; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
has anyone looked in the mirror when answering this phone ?