Oppo teases two versions of Oppo Find 7 and confirms March 19th unveiling
This could be why pictures of the device we showed you earlier Friday did not show off the rumored 50MP rear facing snapper on the phone. Also on Friday, a number of images supposedly shot using the 50MP camera on the premium version of the Oppo Find 7 were discovered. Still, there is nothing from Oppo that suggests a 50MP camera will be on the phone and if there is one thing that the manufacturer does not lack, it is self-promotion. For example, Oppo recently tweeted an image suggesting that the Oppo Find 7 is a better phone than the Samsung Galaxy S5.
It won't be long until Oppo makes a big splash with the introduction of the two Oppo Find 7 variants. Stay tuned.
source: @oppo via Engadget
1. GeekMovement (Posts: 1872; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Can't wait to see what they have in store.
3. darkskoliro (Posts: 1041; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Talking about futureproof?
This phone is futureproof.
12. Amir1 (Posts: 289; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
yeah, it's really good that manufacturers are pushing other manufacturers to choose higher and higher specs. hehe. i'd like to see the next sony high end devices with 2k display. i can definitely notice a difference when looked at vivo x play 3s! its subtle change, but still a welcome change and battery life also evolve so no prob.
10. SleepingOz (unregistered)
You cared enough to open the article and post this comment.
11. Dizzysit (Posts: 5; Member since: 29 Aug 2013)
I actually opened the article thinking there may be some information about a US released.
13. alrightihatepickingusernames (Posts: 470; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
Oppo releases devices in the US after they're Chinese release, at least that's what they did with the N1. It won't be available subsidized though.
17. sniper1087 (Posts: 432; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
only as an unlocked version, not carrier based, meaning non LTE compatible.
14. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4166; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
The Find 5 is available in the U.S, I assume the 7 will be as well.
9. techperson211 (Posts: 917; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Interesting . Hopefully it's a new innovation that will be unveiled.
15. iLoveAmexica (Posts: 47; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
and we all know its not going to launch in the states. block by the hypocritical phonies.
19. techperson211 (Posts: 917; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Good thing I live in Asia where all kind of stuff are traded 1st hand.
20. roobs (Posts: 82; Member since: 18 Mar 2013)
50MP is a very good resolution, just hope the sensor is good as well.
21. pwnarena (Posts: 1019; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
that thin with a 50MP camera? ok. expect useless megapixels.