Oh, the irony: $70 Android ICS computer is called the iStick, supports multitouch on up to 120" screens
1. tiara6918 (Posts: 1502; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
PQ labs, be careful with that iStick name because iSue might come and attack you.
3. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
I hope they try. But at some point they are gona reach a point where the court system is going to get sick of the bs. All though if they don't own the name that can't do anything
7. BREvenson (Posts: 211; Member since: 17 May 2012)
I wouldn't worry too much about that. First of all, you can't copyright a letter. There have been many devices out there that use that lowercase 'i' that aren't made by Apple. It's a trend to get people interested in their stuff because people just love that 'i'.
It is a nice jab at Apple, though. Nothing like taking a shot at a company without the worry for litigation.
4. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
I think if the price is right this thing is awesome and I want to do it. Just wonder how accurate it is cause if it works as good as a good touch screen tablet in accuracy than it is freaking way awesome and I want to make a coffy table (aren't you not able to have tv systems on there sides or is that just plasma) or somthing really cool.
5. Awaragardiyan (Posts: 39; Member since: 17 May 2012)
Is there any option to connect it to a common AV Tv?
6. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1040; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
You got me with an AV TV (I don't know what the AV stands for). But just in case it answers your question> it has an in built HDMI port so you can connect most TVs to it.
Anyone knows what's the processor behind?
My guess is a TI OMAP 4470
9. dmckay12 (Posts: 243; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
It is not the 4470 because the processor used is a single core 1 GHz processor.
10. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1040; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
There are actually two models, and both in this article and in the source site say that the higher model uses a "1.8GHz dual-core processor".
That´s the one I´m referring to.
I´m definitely not interested in the 1GHz one.