Nintendo head flatly denies iOS game development
1. Paden posted on 15 Sep 2011, 12:43 3 3
Yeah, they'd be the new Sega! Stick to your guns Nintendo. Good job.
3. iwebdroidberry7 posted on 15 Sep 2011, 13:31 1 1
Lets change the article to " Nintendo head fatly denies Android gaming tablet development"
WTF they're shooting themselves in the foot!
Their is no denying that Nintendo would make huge profits off of iOS, look at when the Final Fantasy games were ported to iOS, they see millions of downloads. Kids will be seeing more and more reasons not to get a Nintendo DS, because of iOS and Windows Phones, they minus well adapt now.
5. Paden posted on 15 Sep 2011, 13:58 2 1
Nintendo will support the development of their games on their OWN hardware until the very end. When they reach the Sega level (failing consoles), I can (almost) gaurantee that we will be seeing Nintendo titles on mobile platforms. Right now, however, they want to keep it closed.
Their games. Their hardware. Which is rare, and I applaude it. It's the way they've always done it.
9. iwebdroidberry7 posted on 15 Sep 2011, 14:24 1 0
Well, your right, it is admirable, but it won't stop sales from plummeting.
i.e. See the sales for the 3DS.
18. remixfa posted on 15 Sep 2011, 21:17 1 1
millions of sales is still nothing to snuff at. everything they sell they make a profit on, they wont sell it if they dont. They are still a healthy company. Its going to be quite a few years (and probably to the verge of bankruptsy) before nintendo opens development to other people. They also made a bazillion dollars on the Wii and are about to launch the Wii HD which they will probably make another bazillion dollars. They arent going away any time soon.
14. protozeloz posted on 15 Sep 2011, 16:37 1 1
It's like saying apple won't put itunes or imessage or icloud or ibooks in others os's even if they could make more money from them
16. iwebdroidberry7 posted on 15 Sep 2011, 20:13 2 0
Yeah, and you guys have no problem complaining about that. Thanks for proving my point.
2. G-Reg (unregistered) posted on 15 Sep 2011, 13:28 0 3
Sweet. Thank you Nintendo.
FYI: Street Fighter rom kicks some butt on the expera play:)
4. iwebdroidberry7 posted on 15 Sep 2011, 13:33 2 0
What? Your thanking Nintendo for not supporting mobile platforms, and then you say you love the Nintendo port that you have to your Android phone? Confusing...
11. G-Reg (unregistered) posted on 15 Sep 2011, 15:14 2 1
OO NO! Not two thumb downs from iassclowns.
15. protozeloz posted on 15 Sep 2011, 16:38 3 0
street fighter is not a nintendo game it belongs to capcom.....
6. G-Reg (unregistered) posted on 15 Sep 2011, 14:07 2 2
HAHA, you must be new.
Whats so hard for you to understand. You know you would have to pay for every game, wether or not you own it for the system already. So in my case where i have quite the collection of classics, that ive payed for, i can play them on my phone free of any more charges.
EXCUSE ME, for not wanting to bleed money from my rectum.
Did i really have to spell this out to you? O wait... you have the iphone. HAHAHA
That explains it all..... *cough*tool*cough*
7. bolaG posted on 15 Sep 2011, 14:11 3 1
Nintendo sticking to their japaness steel! Cut down the apple with your samurai swords :P
10. G-Reg (unregistered) posted on 15 Sep 2011, 15:10 3 1
Dont ya love how the idrones attack any comment that isnt "ihumpiphone"
12. bolaG posted on 15 Sep 2011, 15:43 1 0
Dont you love it how people get but hurt over nothing :P
13. Hallucinator posted on 15 Sep 2011, 16:10 1 1
We also get a kick out of morons who think they are cool by putting the letter i in front of the feeble insults. You come across as an idiot. See what I did there. I picked an insult that already started with i.
22. G-Reg (unregistered) posted on 16 Sep 2011, 11:45 1 0
wow, make sure your mom puts a star on your chart for you.
17. checheminator (unregistered) posted on 15 Sep 2011, 20:22 0 0
f**k u Nintendo I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and use roms, I ain't paying for s**t
19. InspectorGadget80 posted on 15 Sep 2011, 21:28 0 0
Why the hell would Nintendo make a game for APPLE? when they already have their own systems. damn stupid
20. Eric (unregistered) posted on 15 Sep 2011, 21:57 0 0
I'm morbidly curious to see what the Miz would say about this.
21. andro. (unregistered) posted on 16 Sep 2011, 06:02 0 0
I would believe this,Nintendo are more about pureness of games above all elese,they haven't bowed to trends or pressure over the years in the console market and I would serious doubt they would allow themselves to be chained around the neck like other companies by apple overlords