Next month we should see iOS 7.1 released; here are some of the changes
Coming to the calendar in iOS 7.1 is a new list of events for those who need a quick run down of their upcoming appointments. It is accessible through a tap on an icon to the left of the magnifying glass. A "button shapes" feature inside the Accessibility settings allows those who need help, figure out where on the screen they need to tap or click to get certain features to work. Following the update, adding a number you've just dialed to your contacts list will be as simple as clicking on a circled plus sign to the left of the number. Previously, there was an "Add to Contacts" line under the number.
Of course, the usual bug fixes and performance enhancements will be included.
On the right, the new icon to tap when adding a number just called to your contacts list; at left, the old method
source: PCMag, MacRumors
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 8877; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I can't wait to get it. I like what I've seen.
3. darkkjedii (Posts: 8877; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Hurry up and release 7.1, I'm ready to rock it yo.
5. wilsong17 (Posts: 210; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
why is so hard to do everything on a iphone look how easy is done here
11. grahaman27 (Posts: 158; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
They are ditching it. (It disappeared in 7.1 beta 2)
ef=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.co m%2F#!/article/52f7d153ec0691b e42000050-rumor-ios-7-1-to-hit-in-early-march
15. TechDork (Posts: 161; Member since: 10 May 2010)
That's a bummer. Would've been pretty cool.
9. ChafedBanana (Posts: 350; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
That's it? Not too exciting. There's nothing wrong with 7.0. It works.
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 8877; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
7.1 should rock, but hurry up with the larger screen devices, I'm ready to camp out.
13. melcruz66 (Posts: 20; Member since: 25 Dec 2011)
I love these updates. Something New again.
16. good2great (Posts: 1020; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
yes; got my alert ready for next months update! apple FTW...