New images surface of the Sony Xperia T2 Ultra
Earlier reports had the Sony Xperia T2 Ultra coming to the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe and China priced at €399 ($545 USD). The Xperia T2 Ultra is perfect for those who need a larger screened phone, but do not want to pay the higher price for the high-end Sony Xperia Z Ultra. The latter offers a 6.4 inch screen with 1080 x 1920 resolution powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 800 CPU. 2GB of RAM is on board.
We have quite a number of pictures of the Sony Xperia T2 Ultra, which you can view by clicking on the slideshow below.
Images of the Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
Images of the Sony Xperia T2 Ultra
source: ePrice (translated) via SEMCBlog
1. royalsovereign (Posts: 37; Member since: 01 Mar 2014)
It has a very beautiful display,I'll certainly buy it.
13. Genza (Posts: 91; Member since: 12 Mar 2014)
It's better than L 1320 but L 1520 will crush T2 Ultra.
2. ihavenoname (Posts: 1245; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Nothing really spetacular, but if this is priced right, it's a decent phablet.
25. Doakie (Posts: 1095; Member since: 06 May 2009)
"Xperia T2 Ultra coming to the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe and China priced at €399 ($545 USD)"
LOL! Are they serious? The Asus Zenfone 6 has very similar specs: 720p 6" screen, 13 MP main shooter but it'll cost $199 USD. If anyone is willing to pay $545 for this Sony you're not very smart with money. How about you buy two Zenfone 6's and still have $145 left over to buy a $150 Zenfone 5. 3 phones for the price of one mid range Sony Phablet! Hah. Idiots.
27. refillable (Posts: 577; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
The trend is, retail USD MSRPs aren't the same as EURO prices converted to USD, not sure why... I'm hoping it's going to be cheaper than $400, but it seems that it is extremely unlikely.
5. SonyPS4 (Posts: 248; Member since: 21 May 2013)
very good design but price is too high for mid range phablet.
9. ArtSim98 (Posts: 2186; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
399 euros is freaking cheap. Of course depends where you live.
23. SonyPS4 (Posts: 248; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Maybe you are right. In my place this phone is just little bit cheaper than Z Ultra
18. pyradark (Posts: 737; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
its only $418!!! I thought it would wind up around $500
that is so cheap, same as Sammy mega last year but with very good specs and build up
6. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 2604; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
I just love that blinds effect on unlocking the phone
7. Feanor (Posts: 292; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
Looks as beautiful as the high end Sonys except from the misplaced camera lens at the far upper edge. Some things need at least some bezel. ;-)))
19. pyradark (Posts: 737; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
yuck!! dont compare an ugly phone to this
12. janne303 (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Mar 2014)
this with same spec as Z2 and I would buy that :D
14. amro99 (Posts: 76; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
HTC Desire 816 is a better option i guess. More RAM, Faster CPU, better ffc, and a better display (based on my experience with both brands)
20. pyradark (Posts: 737; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
you should buy one to help HTC bounce back!!
they dont need praise right now, Sales is what they need
15. josephnero (Posts: 276; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
i wish it had 2GB RAM and it would be a certain buy for me
21. networkdood (Posts: 6244; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
545.00?? Rather get a coolpad 9976a..7.1 phablet..under 400.00
22. Jason2k13 (Posts: 626; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
I'm I the only one who thinks the back camera, just looks weird and misplaced?
24. vedraj (Posts: 28; Member since: 04 Oct 2013)
for that price you could just buy the Z ultra it costs almost the same
26. xche78x (Posts: 100; Member since: 11 Mar 2014)
But the announced price of Xperia T2 Ultra and the current sale price of Xperia Z Ultra are now very close $430 (T2) and $445 (Z). Which should i choose come April 2014, slightly better camera (T2) or way better specs (Z)?
28. mas39 (Posts: 40; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Bezels are still way too big, reduce bezels and add a s600 chip and this would be an excellent cheaper option to the z ultra.