New iPad already selling out AT&T variant
1. cepcamba (Posts: 717; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I really can't believe iPads cause this much hype.
3. viper5208 (Posts: 3; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Yeah I know, I guess I don't really see the need for one. Maybe it is just me but I think that they are a complete waste of money. I can do most of the things I need to do on my phone, if not I can just use my laptop, and I can fit my phone in my pocket.
8. bigdawg23 (Posts: 444; Member since: 25 May 2011)
People want the use of a large screen. Many people want a simple phone and not a tablet. If you do spreadsheets and other things they are nice. I can see having this one or the Transformer Prime.
2. PhoneCritic (Posts: 667; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
This was not a suprise. People want what they want and if they want the iPad ( is it really called iPad or New iPad?????) they will get it. Apple will sell a ton of these. Great Marketing Absouletly the Best at the PR game.
4. 9_HeLLs_oF_DrOid (Posts: 127; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
I'm not surprised at all. This was inevitable.
5. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
You can never really underestimate public stupity or Apples accute ability to create 'shortages fever'
6. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
I assume you are reffering to public stupidity as being an Apple users...
What defines an Apple user as being stupid?
Are there no Android/Windows stupidity?
24. JunitoNH (Posts: 1608; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
No!!! there's no Android stupidity, just look at the spelling of comments above and below you. Just illustrate the simplicity of droid mind, a beautiful thing. :)
7. quryous (banned) (Posts: 106; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
As expected, PR. They are following ASUS lead in under stocking/production to make things look more popular. Worked for ASUS. Probably will for Snapple, as well, considering their regular buyers. Might not work so well with the well informed, especially considering things like the Tranformer Infinity, when it comes out.
11. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
Obviously the ipad will sell really well but I can't believe people actually by them on contract....What a rip.
12. shimmyx20 (Posts: 280; Member since: 03 Mar 2009)
They're not on contract, just month to month for the data packages
15. Das70 (Posts: 124; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
I dont see the need for all the negativity. There are many people who are good candidates for tablets. People who are not very computer savy and just want a large screen device to web surf and email. My GF used to have a laptop and it caused her all kinds of issues. She was always bugging me to fix it because she knows absolutely nothing about computers. She only used it to surf the web(facebook, shopping etc) and email. She got an ipad as a gift and hasnt pulled the laptop out since. I have no use for one but I can see how some people would want a tablet.
23. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
tablets are real good for mobile gaming i have to say that the ipad graphics look good