Motorola Moto G 4G LTE now available directly from the manufacturer for $219
If you don't count the inclusion of 4G LTE on the phone, one important addition has been made to the 3G version of the device. A microSD slot is now found on the Motorola Moto G 4G LTE. Considering that the phone comes with only 8GB of native storage, having a microSD slot on board could really come in handy. Accessories for the Moto G 4G LTE found on the Motorola site, include various shells in different, vibrant colors starting at $14.49. Premium in-ear headphones are offered for $39.95.
If you're interested in purchasing a 4G LTE enabled handset in the "value" niche, click on the sourcelink to check out the Motorola Moto G 4G LTE.
source: Motorola via GSMArena
1. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 7117; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
$219 for only 8GB of storage? Smh, Motorola needs to better
3. eN16HTMAR3 (Posts: 150; Member since: 08 Oct 2013)
"A microSD slot is now found on the Motorola Moto G 4G LTE."
What you talking about Willis?
8. Alan01 (Posts: 286; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
No microSD on the Moto G, yes on the Moto G 4G LTE
7. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4196; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Samsung sells the same thing with a low res display for $400. I'd say Motorola is doing better than everyone.
9. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7040; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Apple needs to lower their prices. and stop ripping OFF THEIR CONSUMERS
22. gregoryyy3 (unregistered)
Sign a contract and stop complaining. And last time I checked the iphone prices are easily conparable to other manufacturers like Samsung, LG, etc..
10. tadaa (Posts: 267; Member since: 18 Apr 2013)
$640 for 8gb iphone 5c storage? Smh, apple is ripping off their customers
11. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3683; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
You better stop whining and pay $100 for another 16gb storage. LOL.
12. corporateJP (Posts: 2419; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
If this had a removable battery, I'd consider it...
13. kindlefireowner (Posts: 492; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
How did this become about Apple. Fandroids spend to much time thinking about Apple.
14. wilsong17 (unregistered)
nobody is becoming apple fan we are comparing price is that hard to understand
15. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3683; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Dude either look at mxy's recent moto comments or go away.
17. VZWuser76 (Posts: 2739; Member since: 04 Mar 2010)
Myx, who is always pro-Apple/anti-Motorola, is complaining about a small amount of storage for the price. Others pointed out that Apple's comparable model costs much more for the same storage, which doesn't include an SD card slot.
In other words, they're wondering how he can complain about the price on the Moto G LTE when his favorite company's comparable model is higher and doesn't allow for expandable storage.
16. wilsong17 (unregistered)
is this better than the window phone on cricket
18. kindlefireowner (Posts: 492; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Again. For people who claim to hate Apple, you people spend a lot of time thinking about Apple. Why compare the Moto G to any iPhone? People who want an iPhone 5C, the Moto G is not on their radar. So why compare. Besides letting off some Apple hate, it makes no sense.
19. JC557 (Posts: 1239; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
What do you mean again? Read the first freakin' comment you inane moron.
20. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3683; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
GTFO. You have no logic or sense... Go join Mxy.
21. gomulkaaa (Posts: 26; Member since: 02 Sep 2011)
Will this run 4G LTE on T-Mobile's bands? This is the only major carrier in the U.S. that doesn't let you upgrade your device, making these cheaper options very helpful.
23. sprockkets (Posts: 1590; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
It will be compatible with att and tmob. Not sprint or verizon.
4G LTE Bands 2, 4, 5, 17 (1900, 1700, 850, 700 MHz)