MeeGo PR1.3 update for the Nokia N9 is now rolling out
2. IamYourFather6657 posted on 04 Jul 2012, 09:31 0
Thats nice .
I always loved the Nokia N9 .
Sadly i am now in the android camp thanks to my Galaxy nexus
3. thunderising posted on 04 Jul 2012, 10:06 1
And to think Stephen Elop said Meego is dead (psst, it's Windows Phone 7)
5. microsoftnokiawin posted on 04 Jul 2012, 23:12 0
OK correct me if I'm wrong but I thought video calling came with Pr1.2
6. DonSanders posted on 05 Jul 2012, 11:55 0
To the author. Regarding new email not showing up. That kind of thing should work fine and is widely tested. It seems that persistent data on the phone has been corrupted. I suggest you try deleting and recreating the gmail account, and if that doesn't work do a factory reset.
7. corporateJP posted on 05 Jul 2012, 17:24 0
Why they don't keep this OS as a side-project or backup is beyond me.
Elop is just a fool to load all his eggs in one basket, but I expect nothing less of a trojan.