LTE iPhone and iPad rumored to launch next year
1. HTCOE (Posts: 630; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
who cares. i want to see what the iphone 5 will look like but thats it bc i will not be purchasing it. i will be happy with my galaxy nexus && then get the galaxy nexus s next.
2. warlockz (Posts: 156; Member since: 10 Oct 2011)
Cool maybe this one will be fire proof lol
3. rf1975 (Posts: 254; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
This is not a surprise. Because Apple is waiting for a power efficient Lte chip. I thing Qualcom will provide next gen Lte chip to iPhone and iPad.
4. mctcm (Posts: 204; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
You post this story every other day
Give it a rest until you have something substantiated
8. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
why do these people still cant get over with what the iP4s brought? if you guys arent satisfied or happy on how it is then get something else instead of spreading another untimely rumor about the next gen iPhone..
9. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
So, the iphone 4S must be getting old already, if P.A. is discussing LTE and iphone.....common sense tells us that it will happen someday. The first iphone was not even 3G, could not do MMS, or cut and paste, so this is all no surprise.
15. androidsbiggestfan (Posts: 76; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
Dude for that matter, the iPhone 4s was old 6 months before it launched!
10. bubba78 (Posts: 55; Member since: 23 May 2011)
I would hope that the next iPhone will have LTE, or that would be a bigger fail than the iPhone 4S. I know iPhone 4S's are selling like crazy, but it still was a disappointment, at least to me, since I have an iPhone 4.
11. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 411; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)
the 4s doesnt even seem like a top range smartphone. feels like a midrange. and thats todays standards. if they come out with ANOTHER phone next year thats not LTE, what will that feel like? lower-mid range? i dont buy it. it has to be LTE.
but lets face it... they can come out with a iPhone 5 thats not even 3G and itll sell like hot cakes. they can get the originally razr and stamp an apple logo on it, and itll sell like hot cakes. so do they really care?
12. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
knowing that the iP4s has dual-core with the best GPU around in iOS, it is in the top range.. and it may not have LTE, but it has HSPA+ speeds which should get the job done..
13. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
In the U.S., that would be with AT&T as it slow with the other carriers.
16. Evil_SaNz (Posts: 259; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
Results to be the best device for mobile gaming, now that's the main purpose of a smartphone. Rather than a dual core that eats the same if not more battery than the iphone 4, I'd have more connectivity or battery life.
14. jimbo_jones_rules (Posts: 2; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
This is the most unexpected and shocking news/rumor that I have heard recently (other than the fact that Herman Cain might be thinking of dropping out of the Presidential race...)
I honestly thought that Apple would continue to put out 3G devices for the next several years even though every other major phone manufacturer has some type of LTE phone/tablet.
Thanks for enlightening me Phone Areana!