source: Korea Times via G For Games
2. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
G2 was awesome. I hope they continue on the excellent device the G2 was and forget the horrible G3 and flex 2.
5. vuyonc (Posts: 993; Member since: 24 Feb 2014)
Yep the G4 has to be an absolute beast in all aspects to compete with 2015. They totally dropped the flagship ball last year. No one cared about the G Pro 2, the G3's display ruined the user experience and G Flex 2 damaged Qualcomm's reputation.
19. datguyglad (Posts: 98; Member since: 29 Aug 2014)
Agreed. G2 was a awesome device, I upgraded to the G3 thinking that it should be even better. Design wise the G3 is an upgrade, but everything else took a step back.
3. lee480 (Posts: 197; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
Most money LG makes are from entry level phones not flagships.
4. Kruze (Posts: 1285; Member since: 30 Dec 2014)
The way they release their mobile devices are horrible, they will always forget to release it on some countries. With that attitude, you will never gonna beat Samsung. Never!
6. arch_angel (Posts: 1651; Member since: 20 Feb 2015)
lol take on s6 while only aiming for 10 million, keep dreaming lg.
8. drunkenjay (Posts: 860; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
If the lg g4 is better than the s6 the i will sell the s6 for the g4. for now the s6 is my top pick.
i did like the back buttons and the knock on feature (better than other double tap to wake)
10. bodzio1809 (Posts: 356; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
I am dissapointed with M9 and S6. I hope that G4 or Z4 won't dissapoint me too. All what LG need to change is screen, battery life and performance improvment. All I want is oled screen(can be from flex 2). Also metal build, waterproof, front stereo speakers and fingerprint scanner(but on the front under screen) would be nice.
11. haruken (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Nov 2013)
The very first Galaxy, Samsung's least successful, alone sold over 10 million copies WW.
They'll NEVER beat the S6 in our alternate universe...
21. techloverNYC (Posts: 601; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
LG set their standards low, because they know they are nobodies in the phone market. Apple and Samsung combine 1 year phone sale is probably 10+ year sales in LG terms.
12. SuperNova (banned) (Posts: 649; Member since: 15 Jan 2015)
Come on LG, you can do it. Xiaomi is crap, let's kick this Chinese copycat out of the competition.
14. TAMARETTE (Posts: 182; Member since: 15 Jun 2014)
Looking at LG's pattern, and their CEO's admiration for the S6, I'm guessing that the new LG G4 is going that route. Look for possibly UFS 2.0 on the G4 which means possibly goodbye Micro SD slot, and perhaps their homegrown SOC.
22. j2001m (Posts: 2840; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
If they use ufs then the sd card is 100% gone, but all phones will soon remove it when they move to ufs
17. steelew (Posts: 197; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
Show me the new phone so I can give you my money!
18. Phonecall01 (unregistered)
Battle 2015 is heating up... Bring it LG !!!
20. Rager722 (Posts: 319; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
I'm going to LG this year, been with HTC for 2 years time to try LG
23. jessyi (Posts: 325; Member since: 08 Jan 2015)
Im sure they will,if they heat up their marketing campaign
24. foreverjin08 (Posts: 73; Member since: 10 Sep 2013)
I am a user of LG G2, which offers me the best user experience ever. But G3 is a little disappointing. It doesn't leave me any special impression to me. With respect to G4, if LG doesn't solve their problem of extremely blurry video talk, no LG phone anymore, please.
25. alexthe10 (Posts: 21; Member since: 13 May 2014)
I never own a G2 but did have an S3 and a Z10. Stoped using Samsung since I started noticing lag and stopped with BlackBerry since I never saw hope with a nice predecessor to their Z series and went the G3 was year and O my best phone I have ever had. But this year with the S6. And S6 edge Sammy caught my attention now it's. All up to LG to win me back with the G4 but I'm ready for a new phone not because I don't like the G3 anymore but I always like to have the best and since its as easy as to report my phone lost and pay only 40% of the s6a value I'm going to do that asap but if the s6 comes to my carrier before G4 is announced I don't think I'll be able to wait for the G4 since my carrier always take around 3 months to have the new phones up
26. haider.wahid (Posts: 4; Member since: 30 Jan 2015)
There is allways third party fan. Don't love samsung shapes or even love apple ios. If lg make hulk this year .all third party users will walk with it