LG G5 corroborated to have a new dual camera system and secondary screen
1. nebula (Posts: 476; Member since: 20 Feb 2015)
Just wonder isnt waste of space that secondary screen or can it used as part of the big screen if decided for film watch, gaming ?
6. TerryTerius (Posts: 1441; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
Short answer is, like everything else it depends on the person.
12. wargreymon (Posts: 669; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
The extra screen is used for navigation, information etc, but not for apps (unless made to us it). I wouldn't call it waste of space though, look at V10, the top bezel is barely bigger than other phones, and you actually have less unused space.
14. Elfmonster (Posts: 375; Member since: 23 Dec 2013)
I have dual cams on my phone. Love em. Will the audio be Dolby or equivalent?
3. Biernot (unregistered)
BORING !!! NEXT
4. Arch_Fiend (Posts: 1940; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
Secondary screen is so stupid, all it does increase the size of the phone. LG I hope this isn't true. This better be like the S7 and S7 edge LG better have two G5 variants.
13. Arch_Fiend (Posts: 1940; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
I did and I know that, that's why i said they better have two G5 variants, one to satisfy those that like the secondary screen and one for those who don't.
15. NoToFanboys (Posts: 1024; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
Then you should've said "I don't like the secondary screen" instead of "secondary screen is stupid".
16. Arch_Fiend (Posts: 1940; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
It is stupid but people like stupid things and there's nothing I can do about that.
17. NoToFanboys (Posts: 1024; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
Nope. It is only stupid in your opinion.
18. Arch_Fiend (Posts: 1940; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
I think the edge display is stupid to but at least it adds to design. I'd choose edge over non edge anyday (if the price is right) because edge phones look badass.
Secondary display just adds to a device's vertical length, no cool factor at all.
5. bistech (Posts: 59; Member since: 23 Jul 2015)
Boring... only iphone can bring new to mobile ecosystem
7. TerryTerius (Posts: 1441; Member since: 10 Apr 2014)
You know full well that's completey untrue, and I'm not even sure why you said that unless you just wanted to start a fanboy war -_-
Just stop it.
10. RebelwithoutaClue (Posts: 2638; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Wonder if the second screen will be supported by the custom rom community
11. Mfa901 (Posts: 247; Member since: 14 Jul 2012)
Then it will be a phone from either side...
19. j2001m (Posts: 2758; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
Hm, if it does have a 2nd screen, then I will have put it at the end and made it so it was removable and be part of what can be removed and other things added, the only problem I got with all the removing things, is this Is going to go wrong big time as lg can not make a phone without some type of big hardware problem, they have big problems with hardware problems