Here's the world's first iPhone 5 owner
2. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
His name ll be written in Guinness book or records ......... lol
42. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
android not break such stupid news .... lol
47. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
I wouldn't say first to own one. There are apple employees (Crook, Ive) who probably have one.
59. Aaron_R96 (Posts: 198; Member since: 22 Jan 2012)
Don't get how so many people still like or are Apple fanboys - the amount that that company has ripped them off is astronomical - and then the 'fanboys' brag about them having the highest share prices? - Yeah, cause they've ripped you off for 5 years, idiot.
3. B3BLW29 (Posts: 238; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Some ppl seriously need a dose of "Get a life" :D
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
I feel proud of him :)
66. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
you gotta be kidding??
5. Nookie4u (Posts: 133; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
Tuesday! oh, whoever he is, he sure is quite determined to get it.
6. tigermcm (Posts: 855; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
in all honesty someone please explain to me why we are making an article for this crap!
40. shandesilva (Posts: 79; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
yeah..daniel p. or whoever you are, dont you have better stuff to write about? or the editors wanted you to write something stupid & see how it goes before you are given more important stuff to write?
or is it your brother, the loser who wanted to get the 1st iphone? what is it worth? does he get something better than the others? no..only the same old crap.
do you write anywhere, about the 1st person who got a sgs3 or a one x?
so why the need for this?
49. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
At least they didn't feel like it was worth printing on paper.
7. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
i actually feel bad for him cuz he has no idea that hes being used and also has no idea how "lame" the iphone 5 is.......jus sayin
62. gallitoking (Posts: 4720; Member since: 17 May 2011)
if my name will be in a recod book and my image shown across the world.. please use me!!!!!
68. satanrules (Posts: 19; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
How can you be so sure about what he knows?
8. richard1990 (Posts: 5; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
All that for a phone that is already out dated only 4 inch screen there r phones coming out with quad core processors now and 2 gigs of ram what a wast of good money the new iphone is
30. p0rkguy (Posts: 685; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
I'm willing to bet they'll increase it to ~4.3.
9. Android1 (Posts: 59; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
No matter how many thumbs down... But it is fact.. he can't even make his way home by using apple maps lolxx
33. Android1 (Posts: 59; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
Use some commen sense... I was talking about is**t maps...
54. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
I actually used iMaps last night...
It took awhile to search for directions to a post office in another city (FAIL)
BUT.... on my way back:
I asked Siri to "take me home"
She found my address in my phone contacts then launched the maps app, searched the possible routes, chose the quickest one, then started the navigation... ALL automatically.
I was very impressed... Siri is totally integrated in iOS... You can even ask her to look for other things while on your route and its seamless to resume your route...
60. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
well the siri thing is old on other OS like winphone already had integrated command service IOS is late on that none the less it worked for u
69. satanrules (Posts: 19; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
You're completely dependent on your phone to find your way home?
10. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
This is getting out of hand... You're the first one to get a new iDevice, and you're suddenly a celebrity and have masses of people cheering you on.
11. Savage (unregistered)
Feel sorry for this guy. How is he gonna find his way home? :P
12. qwertypoor (Posts: 72; Member since: 09 Jun 2012)
That's something to be proud of? lmao underachiever
13. richard1990 (Posts: 5; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Ok my samsung epic 2 which mind u is over a year old blows this new iphone out of the water as far as specs go 4.5 inch screen vers 4 inch screen and 1.2 dual core instead of 1 dual core the only thing it has is better pixel density but u really cant tell that much so is it really worth that much money to get something new that isnt top of the line its just new when u can get something over a year old for free and have it run better then the new?