HTC One X successor to sport a bigger battery, ClearVoice, 1.7GHz processor, tipster claims
1. preet27in posted on 08 Aug 2012, 08:10 9 0
beautiful hanset makers... htc go for it. urbeats audio headsets r gna rock. hope its jelly bean out of the box .and processor what about it?? is it gna b snapdragon s4 pro? wow if so, ur r gna beat sammy boy.
2. wendygarett (limited) 2 days ago posted on 08 Aug 2012, 08:11 1 4
I think it would be the jellybean flagship phone in Dec... I trust HTC policy that make three flagship like one series...
5. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 08 Aug 2012, 08:40 1 6
That is recipe for disaster as current owners of 1X and 1S will feel betrayed.
9. wendygarett (limited) 2 days ago posted on 08 Aug 2012, 09:04 3 2
How do we feel betrayed when we are receiving the sense 4.1 update soon... I love my onex more than you imagine...
11. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 08 Aug 2012, 09:26 1 1
B-c the loss of status man (girl).
20. StreetNerd posted on 10 Aug 2012, 10:04 0 0
3. ph00ny posted on 08 Aug 2012, 08:24 0 3
So they're releasing another flagship in less than one quarter again?
6. g2a5b0e posted on 08 Aug 2012, 08:49 2 1
What do you mean in less than one quarter? The One X debuted on April 2nd. If this phone comes out in October, (which will be the very earliest we'll see it), that will be over 6 months later. That's not even consecutive quarters.
14. KParks23 posted on 08 Aug 2012, 14:07 2 0
Exactly people just want to complaine and this phone will prolly be on tmobile and they don't have the one x yet... Ph00ny is a just moron if ur going to post stupid s**t keep ya mouth shut
4. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 08 Aug 2012, 08:36 1 0
The most urgent thing HTC has to do right now is upgrading 1X and 1S to JB, make the battery last longer and it will be well positioned for nice comeback.
15. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 08 Aug 2012, 22:04 0 0
true very true.....they do not need to make a whole new phone! just deliver the upgrades and the phone will be new...I most definitely agree that this will make current owners of the one x and one s mad! At least I know I would be unless I got an upgrade for jellybean and sense 4.1
7. speckledapple posted on 08 Aug 2012, 08:57 0 4
Didn't take long for them to not learn their lesson. They should be pushing their top tier devices to the wall, instead if there is even a possibility that they already have a part two to the device that came out this year being released this year, they should stop making phones.
16. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 08 Aug 2012, 22:07 0 0
i meant to thumbs you up speckledapple sorry...
8. Berzerk000 posted on 08 Aug 2012, 09:01 1 0
I thought they were going to just keep making variants of the One series for the rest of the year, then release another series next year? Come on HTC
18. g2a5b0e posted on 08 Aug 2012, 23:27 0 0
This is gonna be a variant--a slight upgrade. The use of the word successor in the title is a little misleading.
19. Berzerk000 posted on 09 Aug 2012, 07:54 0 0
I wouldn't think it's a slight upgrade. Faster processor, bigger battery, improved call quality, HTC's newest version of Watch, and it comes with Beats earphones? And it's not sure what processor it is, most likely the Tegra 3+, but who knows. Plus it might come out with Jelly Bean out of the box. Seems like a pretty substantial improvment over the One X at AT&T.
10. zuludthunder posted on 08 Aug 2012, 09:16 1 0
i think it is very much going to be like last year when they announced htc sensation xe.. another sensation with an overclocked processor,bigger battery,beats by dre in-earphones in the box...
following on the same footsteps its going to be...
another htc one x with an overclocked processor,bigger battery,beats by dre in-earphones etc..& maybe jellybean with a twist of new sense consisting of htc watch and all..HTC ONE XE maybe..
the chords connect pretty nicely here..
17. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 08 Aug 2012, 22:08 1 0
LOL that is soo not gonna happen dude....you can keep dreaming...
21. ghostnexus posted on 10 Aug 2012, 12:28 0 1
I am never buying another HTC phone, I am going for Samsung's next flagship. One flagship a year like apple.
22. slayyou posted on 10 Aug 2012, 15:29 1 0
why would current htc one x owners be mad? your phone still functions as it did before right? or did you somehow lose performance because there is something new? Im not really familiar with this phenomenon.