Fujitsu bringing its slim waterproof smartphones and tablets to the rest of the world
2. asimo (Posts: 41; Member since: 05 Jan 2012)
me too! the blue one'll be mine whenever it hits shelf
3. vijaysivakula (Posts: 163; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
When are these coming to India, the fastest growing mobile market in the world?
9. LoneShaolin (Posts: 307; Member since: 14 Jan 2012)
Why the f**k did someone downvote you? A lot of asshats on this site.
4. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
if the design department has any brains at all it will see why Sharp, NEC et all failed in western markets years ago. Japan has always had wonderfully styled devices but bring the same old candy bar/flip phone to the west with under performing specs. and they wonder why they fail
a few years ago verizon got some casio flip phone that was already 3-5 years old in japan and they still ended up reducing the specs....
5. mercorp (Posts: 968; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
joke of the day:
I was an iphone user...until i took an arrow to the knee.
6. REYNER (Posts: 187; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
i pARticularly hate the design though the colors looks good, why there's no subtitle? ow well guess we just all have to wait. i was amazed for the waterproof thing.. hmm... very intresting and the HD display i think would do better than expected.. we'll im quite excited!
7. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
Its a japanese thing. they just love to have waterproof phones
8. itiswhatitis (Posts: 422; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
i think that's a good thing, u dont need to remeber no password biometric security,quad-core processors and HD display sounds like its 2 generations ahead of current high-end smartphones!