Firmware update for AT&T's Lumia 1520 available, should offer smoother performance
Nokia released an update for AT&T's Nokia Lumia 1520 phablet. This brings the device's software to version 1028.3534.1347.2001, although an US owner reported the version as 1028.3562.1407.1001. The update seems to only contain general performance and usability improvements. However, users claim that the phablet runs smoother, and hope that the update solves the strange occurrence of random reboots in the evening hours.
The update should be available over the air, so check the Settings-> Phone Update option if you haven't been prompted yet.
1. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 2624; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Bookmarked for future. Wp is smooth and android is laggy and buggy.
2. papss (unregistered)
4. AfterShock (Posts: 2102; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Yeah, no crap, no wp fan has ever been honest about this here ever.
Bookmarked as well.
7. ZeroCide (Posts: 683; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
This is limited to 1 device due to Nokia firmware. Not a bunch of devices like on android.
5. greyhulk (Posts: 112; Member since: 30 Jun 2010)
Performance improvements? My 1520 has never had any performance issues.
6. theo14461 (Posts: 157; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
My 1520 performs perfectly. I do notice a high screen sensitivity though.
8. agamhonda (Posts: 14; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
Yeah I notice that my screen is too sensitive.