Eventual 4.7" iPhone 6 primed for production in July, earlier than a 5.5" Apple phablet
1. AfterShock (Posts: 3697; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
So I figure they'll have four or better phones for sale then, continued 5s an c inventories then these in addition.
Not including them still hawking the 4 an 4S, so out of five or six, two have new status, rest are footnotes.
Getting to be a full universe of galaxies an iPhones.
18. Finalflash (Posts: 1985; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Yea, I mean I'm looking forward what Apple has to offer from 2011 as well. They're probably going to have all sorts of new.....screen sizes....and fea....and hardw.....and camer...screen sizes....and watches....
But besides the jokes, it should help increase some competition in the size department and optimization of the best size.
11. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
yes I hope they will make different design this year
19. Finalflash (Posts: 1985; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
They will, it will look like the iPod. In iFanland, that is the biggest design change they have gotten since....2010.
24. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
nope for what ? new design or this year or both
26. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
so for both :D I think they combine ipod touch and current iphone design.. I dont like refined current design I wish they change design but u r right
4. Lt.Green (Posts: 397; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Never felt excited about an iPhone until now.
10. brrunopt (Posts: 601; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
Never felt excited about an iPhone until .... well, still not excited...
12. msa1988 (Posts: 417; Member since: 30 Mar 2010)
I'm an avid iPhone / Apple supporter and I'm not super thrilled about this. Other than a change in size, iPhones have not changed since the first one came out. Hopefully iOS8 has something unique because at this point, there's nothing Apple has to offer that will make me trade in my 4S.
20. Finalflash (Posts: 1985; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Damn man, I remember upgrading from a 3GS to an S3 (and my bro went from 3G to S4), you are missing out just because you want to wait for Apple.
15. akki20892 (Posts: 3732; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Don't get that much excited, you will see same iPhone.
5. SAO101789 (Posts: 123; Member since: 10 Feb 2014)
I'll be exited for this if it has a better camera and better customization
16. D79_D79_ (Posts: 38; Member since: 19 Feb 2014)
Customization on an iphone! looooooooooooooooooooool you have more luck sharing files looooool
6. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3648; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Maybe the phablet doesnt exists at all. Lol even i can be a analyst.
8. isprobi (Posts: 294; Member since: 30 May 2011)
Only 4.7 inch? Even BlackBerry produced a 5 inch. And I do not consider 5.5 inch to be a phablet. A phablet needs to be minimum 6 inches. I guess I still will not be looking at an iPhone.
9. wilsong17 (unregistered)
Apple is going to be like 4.7 the perfect size for sh3ep
22. alexboy20 (Posts: 18; Member since: 05 Apr 2014)
I have a feeling the 5.5-5.7 inch iphone doesn't even exist or it's in early mock up for what they going to release next sept 2015
23. pepeo (Posts: 11; Member since: 27 Mar 2014)
it will be the same design of 5S, but with larger screen and a little thinner. it will have slightly better screen, bigger battery, new a8 20nm chip, 2gb ram, slightly improved camera (maybe OIS an larger aperture)
a8 should be enough to wipe the floor with S801, the bigger battery allied with new 20nm chip litography should be able to make it last the same or longer than android phones/phablets flagships. 5s camera already have the best videos (in 1080p) of any smartphone, so with the little improvements like OIS it should beat any other in the market too. lets hope for 4k recording. pictures taken with the 5s can compete with s5 so i expect something similiar, just a little bit better than the actual 5s
and the screen will probably be the most ''correct'' in terms of color gamut, and delta gryscale, will propably beat any other LCD in the market too
like someone i the coments said, for the first time i am excited about an iphone
27. boomboom (Posts: 53; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Increase in size leads to increase in the price ...... I guess
28. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 539; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
Why is it so hard for Apple to make a phone with a bigger screen? When they finally got around to 4 inches a billion years after everyone else, the blogosphere acted like they invented warp drive.