Dell brings back the Venue as a Windows 8.1 tablet
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Cyber Monday 2013 deals on phones, tablets and other electronics
01 Dec 2013, 10:55
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
03 Dec 2013, 05:54
How to take better photos with your Samsung Galaxy Note 3
05 Dec 2013, 03:02
Android 4.4 KitKat update: release date, features and rumors
31 Oct 2013, 02:31
PhoneArena Awards 2013: Best cameraphones
03 Dec 2013, 11:01
1. volcano (Posts: 196; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
1080p display, Nice first 8inch win8.1 tablet with Full HD screen
6. tashreef (Posts: 474; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
Nice device, My next and first Windows 8 tablet.
9. volcano (Posts: 196; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
i might as well buy it but i have to wait for microsoft surface mini and nokia tablet then i will decide which one to get
2. jellmoo (Posts: 202; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
Er... No. The Venue was an Android handset. The Venue Pro was a Windows Phone handset.
11. jellmoo (Posts: 202; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
Annnnnnnnd the article was edited to fix the mistake without any indication of the edit. Classy.
3. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1055; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Niceee.. i like the form factor, and 8"? That guy must have a huge hand?
10. eggimage (Posts: 24; Member since: 19 Jan 2012)
because the aspect ratio is 16:9 instead of 4:3.......
4. Antonyjoseph (Posts: 168; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
Nice to see some action on the Windows front. MS still dont get it..with Baytrail and Haswell, RT is dead unless they can price it real cheap.
7. volcano (Posts: 196; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
nope RT won't die that easy everyone what One store for tablets and smartphones they are going to marge windows phone and windows rt into one OS we might see the result of marging windowsphone and windows RT on next version of windows phone "9"
5. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 470; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Hope the performance is nice. An RT would be just fine with it, as long as the battery last for a day.