Claimed Galaxy S7 Edge pops up with prices and box contents
2. mythen (Posts: 5; Member since: 26 Feb 2015)
Adapter of sorts is obviously USB3 to MicroUSB adapter. Nice to get that bundled for free.
3. johanbiff (Posts: 387; Member since: 31 Mar 2015)
looks a hole lot like s6/edge but a little cleaner imo
4. ABB91 (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 Feb 2016)
That cable to the left looks an awful lot like a micro-usb one, but then again, the adapter on the right looks like a USB C one. I really hope the S7 comes with USB C.
18. stardomains (Posts: 26; Member since: 05 Nov 2015)
It does. Guess that would be one way they could get around people complaining about stuff not working with existing cables and accessories. I'm hoping they go USB-C.
Samsung usually does A+ tiptop stuff on their flagships.
23. matistight (Posts: 415; Member since: 13 May 2009)
They both have hooks, leading me to believe that they're not only keeping the micro usb, but also giving people an adapter to transfer data OTG from a previous phone to the S7. When they had the test drive program, they gave out those cables for faster data transfers.
5. Zylam (Posts: 649; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
The USB cable packaging is identical to the iPhone one. Companies even copy apples box styles.
6. Daakumanit (Posts: 5; Member since: 16 Feb 2016)
Yu mean no one ever bundled wire ever in this particular way?
Get a life dude.
7. Zack_2014 (Posts: 361; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
What other ways can things be put inside a box? Silly asf
9. Trakker (Posts: 283; Member since: 11 Feb 2016)
I've had old smartphones long before iPhone was invented with USB cables like that.
11. tedkord (Posts: 9860; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I don't see how that's possible since Apple invented USB, and power and cables. You must hate Apple.
14. keithtae (Posts: 336; Member since: 25 Mar 2015)
Oh come on, apple invented Jesus too. Don't be silly.
22. S.R.K. (banned) (Posts: 678; Member since: 11 Feb 2016)
Apple invented iDiots, and caters for them. Lol.
25. Zylam (Posts: 649; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
Nice, say something about apple and all the fandroids bounce like little chickens wanting to rectify the situation. Apple seems to control you guys and not the isheep. Besides even fandroids know that even if apple isn't the first to do something, it does it in a way that all companies copy.
8. bodzio1809 (Posts: 356; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Rounded from front and back. As I wanted :D
10. grbrao (Posts: 252; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
For god sake PA, spare us some surprise until it get unveiled. This is the worst leak ever... now tell what else is left to know about S7? what all those in the pack... and Samsung is gonna keep an adaptor for USB type C? un believable.....
12. ameran (Posts: 232; Member since: 04 Dec 2013)
It is a prototype or a knockoff model from Chinese production. Chinese copies come out much earlier than the real products.
15. Punchy506 (Posts: 55; Member since: 10 Jan 2016)
Is that a bar of soap in the accessory picture?
16. RuneMaster (Posts: 75; Member since: 31 May 2015)
Looks like the polycarbonate is back again!!!!!!!!
20. BobbyDigital (Posts: 1819; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Looking a bit FUGLY to me. Hopefully it looks better in person.
24. DarkVader777 (Posts: 35; Member since: 10 Feb 2016)
That looks like a wireless type charger with it.
27. Admiyer (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 Feb 2016)
If the rumour is to be true and that these are the leaked images, Samsung really didn't learn anything when it comes to customer relations with their products. Customers want something premium, plastic is last decades technology, nowadays it's all about the metal and or Glass/Metal phones. I suppose to integrate Water Resistance, they've had to cut corners for other stuff such as the phone housing. Greedy company, the S7 is following the path of Apple products for real now and their phones will obviously never change in terms of appearance, I even could say that the Phones have reached their maximum in terms of how imaginative they may look. Too bad, I will go with the likes of Sony, that at least have something nice, even though the phone never changed since the first XPERIA.
28. DarkVader777 (Posts: 35; Member since: 10 Feb 2016)
And really who knows what this is. Sd card slot better be there that's all I am concerned about. S6 edge plus excellent phone no problems but that.
29. arjunezdaz (Posts: 30; Member since: 30 Nov 2014)
why are the pics in every leak of average quality. I mean we use phones with amazing cameras!. But somehow, the leaks always end up with morons using some 1.3 megapixel shooter??