Blue Samsung Galaxy S III appears on video in a different shade
1. ar2730 (Posts: 40; Member since: 24 May 2012)
Boooo! I was looking forward to the pebble blue too.
2. Galen20K (Posts: 517; Member since: 26 Dec 2008)
you know what's interesting is that when the T-Mobile USA version's of the GS3 leaked last week(which turned out to be true), they had called the blue finish a Metallic blue so this could be.
4. remixfa (Posts: 14132; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
the pebble blue is kind of metallic as well.
thats a shame, i was looking forward to the pebble blue. this is too grey. blah!
6. Galen20K (Posts: 517; Member since: 26 Dec 2008)
I prefer the old Pebble blue color as well, I seriously don't think they'll change it all that much if at all. I think this dude had really bad lighting in his video that made it seem like a different color but also if you read the Press release by Samsung for the USA version of the GS3 they still list it as Pebble blue so I really don't think they'll change it honestly.
10. greathero1 (Posts: 494; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
I actually think the faux design in the pebble blue makes the phone look cheap. Just my opinion though. I think the white one is the better looking of the 2. I am still torn though between this and the Evo. I am not blown away by the Galaxy S3 but the HTC One series is simply gorgeous. Either way, you cant go wrong with either one.
16. WirelessCon (Posts: 309; Member since: 11 May 2010)
What does "faux design" mean? That doesn't even make sense.
13. sadaivadai (Posts: 156; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Anyway you are going to use a case .. you don't have to worry about the colour ..
8. ph00ny (Posts: 606; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Um look at the color of his hand
It looks like the video has some color saturation issues
9. rwolf1984 (Posts: 518; Member since: 06 Jun 2009)
I would rather have this color than blue or white!!!
11. greathero1 (Posts: 494; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
What ever happened to good ole black? Dark gray would also work for me better than that damn pebble blue.
12. sadaivadai (Posts: 156; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
I like this one .. It looks more original .. The pebble blue looked like a toy ..
14. mercorp (Posts: 983; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Looking for a coral pink version,too.
Hope the phone above is a new color called gunmetal black.
17. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
although white s3 looks best i like the old blue more
Only the back is giving problems right >
Why dont samsung keep the old blue at the front and only use the new blue at the back ?