Audio dock for Google Nexus 7 coming next month
The docking station will be offered for sale in the beginning of next month. After all, why miss out on the all important holiday sales? Meanwhile, the Google Play Store has all three variations of the tablet in stock, ready to ship in 3 to 5 days. That would be the 16GB model, the 32GB model and the 32GB Wi-Fi and cellular version. No sense in buying the dock without the tablet.
We have no word yet if the dock will be made available in the Google Play Store, but that would seem the obvious thing for ASUS and Google to do.
source: ASUSJapan via AndroidCentral
1. squallz506 posted on 01 Dec 2012, 12:26 0 1
Finally! I've been wodering what the pogo plug on my n7 was for since July.
2. jpmcnown posted on 01 Dec 2012, 12:30 4 1
Samsung STILL has us wondering what the pogo contacts are for on the VZW Galaxy Nexus. Props to Asus.
3. Nadr1212 posted on 01 Dec 2012, 12:55 0 0
Really, this happens NOW and didn't happen before
4. antmiu2 posted on 01 Dec 2012, 13:02 0 0
great idea but i wish it had 2 usb ports a battery in it and a micro usb to charge the dock/tablet ..
off topic> PA please fix the full filter in the phone finder!!!
5. Hammerfest posted on 01 Dec 2012, 13:36 3 0
and still no HDMI... I hate docks like this...
I absolutely LOVE the dock for the Galaxy Note 2, USB, Audio, HDMI, and sync... All-In-One!
7. NeoSin posted on 01 Dec 2012, 15:29 0 0
I'm excited for this, LOVE my N7 and a dock would just make it complete.
8. KingKurogiii posted on 01 Dec 2012, 17:11 1 0
i'll probably get this for my mom for Christmas. o:
12. Mr.Mr.Upgrade posted on 02 Dec 2012, 08:17 2 0
I must say I got the nexus 7....iPad anything is a waste of money.... apple has failed to make new inventions...... The Nexus project has just began to take over.....