Apple iPhone 6 motherboard is pictured?
Despite the missing part, Apple is obviously close enough to mass production that it has scheduled an event for September 9th. At that time, Apple is expected to officially introduce the 4.7 inch device, and release launch dates, pricing and specs.
The motherboard is usually one of the last pictures we see of an upcoming iPhone, before the phone is unwrapped. Earlier this week, we passed along information that the handset is undergoing Product Validation Testing. Mass production usually follows.
source: NWE (translated) via GSMArena
16. Doakie (Posts: 1665; Member since: 06 May 2009)
The iPhone has horrible news stories. Seriously. Nothing to see here.... Move along!
2. Iodine (Posts: 953; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
Narrow, thin, powerfull as a PC, efficient as hell.
Look at how long that "arm" on the top is, that will be a huge battery in there.
4. Finalflash (Posts: 2171; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
LOL that read just like an Apple marketing brief, love the indoctrination.....powerful like a PC, always funny.
5. Iodine (Posts: 953; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
The problem is that "Apple marketing brief" is mostly generated by their happy consumers. That's the best advertising a company could imagine.
Ok if it's funny for you I can change that to "powerfull as an Ultrabook" not much, but still a PC.
10. RebelwithoutaClue (Posts: 1933; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
You can compare an iPhone 5s to an older Intel Celeron dualcore perhaps. But even that one is faster than an Iphone (Sunspider Intel Celeron 380, iPhone 5s 415). So no, it wont keep up with ultrabooks. The iPhone 5s is bloody fast, but smartphones are still not as fast as normal pc's.
11. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
And it's no way near iNtel i3, Silvermont, Baytrail.
6. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
"Narrow, thin, powerfull as a PC, efficient as hell."
As powerful as a PC with 1GB RAM and a cheap dual core processor.
8. vuyonc (Posts: 712; Member since: 24 Feb 2014)
I don't think you know the meaning of "sarcasm", Iodine.
9. AlikMalix (Posts: 2231; Member since: 16 Jul 2014)
Yeah, but it sure replaced 85% of my PC.
15. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7040; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I laugh at the person who wrote this LMAO powerful as PC yeah right.
18. flamencoguy (Posts: 107; Member since: 04 Aug 2012)
The screen will have an odd resolution not standard 1920 x 1080
19. flamencoguy (Posts: 107; Member since: 04 Aug 2012)
Amazing that only iPhone innards are shown but never any other makes.
What does this show to the average guy? Iphones are not hollow cases?
The level of iPhone fanaticism and worship is mindless.