Apple already working on iOS 7.0.1 and 7.1 updates
1. joonyboy (Posts: 39; Member since: 11 Nov 2010)
The update is probably reverting it back to iOS 6.
2. Sauce (Posts: 728; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
Even if it was, I'd have zero headaches. I love being able to update easily and effortlessly right away. Glad I'm not apart of those vein-popping updates on other platforms. Verizon, ATT, Sprint. Who cares!? No waiting! Will miss it once I get my hands on my next Android device :(
3. Shatter (Posts: 1745; Member since: 29 May 2013)
If you like updates go buy a Nexus 5 when it comes out.
5. Sauce (Posts: 728; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
I have no knowledge of the Nexus 5. I'll look into it.
6. Shatter (Posts: 1745; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Nexus 4 will also get updates right after google announces new versions if you don't want to wait.
13. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
But it'll get updated to a crappy OS called Android. No thank you. I don't want lag and app incompatibility.
9. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Wrong...someone at their own factory bypassed the lock screen...again.
4. mottykels (Posts: 361; Member since: 15 May 2013)
Just like any other version of ios, its like nothing changes after the update ;)
7. blingblingthing (Posts: 353; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Bu bu bu bu the colors are now pastel.
8. Dingy_cellar_dweller (Posts: 169; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Of course their working on the next update, thats SOP that everyone follows, release what works on release date and then keep working on the rest.
11. trixie (Posts: 14; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
September 18 2013 11:43 AM still no update -PHILIPPINES
12. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Bugs? In iOS? No way - people are just using the software wrong. :D