Alleged images of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 reveal thin device with squared-off corners (It's a Fake)
Other variations that we could see involve the processors under the hood. A couple of AnTuTu tests run for the device, reveal that there will be a version of the Galaxy Note 4 powered by the Exynos processor, and another version with the Qualcomm Snapdragon inside. We should see a fingerprint scanner embedded in the home button.
Some are hoping to see Samsung go with an octa-core processor and a 20.7MP camera on back. Either way, the phablet should feature a 1440 x 2560 QHD screen and 2GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 should be unveiled early in September at IFA 2014 in Berlin.
Images allegedly of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Thanks for the tip!
UPDATE: As it turns out, this is not the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Actually, it is the UleFone U7. Unfortunately, this is an occupational hazard when dealing with the more popular models like the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and the Apple iPhone 6.
Thanks for the tip!
source: SamDownloads (translated)
1. Shatter (Posts: 1989; Member since: 29 May 2013)
2GB of RAM? There is a 100% chance it will have at least 3GB.
9. mmmanuuu (Posts: 208; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
It will definitely be like a scaled up version of s5 with a different back cover. That is how sammy released their note series ever and we have seen many jaw dropping concept designs which all proved to be wrong and at the end of the day sammy released the same looking phone.
10. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7711; Member since: 14 May 2012)
This whole article is fake. PA posting just for views.
12. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5605; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
+1 on 'fake-ness'. Unfortunately, PA managed to pull in at least 11 sets of eyeballs for this post. :-( Must be a slow day at the office for PA.
14. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7711; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Click the link. It directs you to the cell phones tab on PA. On top of that, it's another infamous "tip" from a user on the site which 99% of the time is false.
27. HansGoneInsane (Posts: 371; Member since: 09 Aug 2013)
It is fake, I am sure of that too. All Samsung Models feature 3 cameras on the front. I see only one here.
36. BlackhawkFlys (Posts: 37; Member since: 07 May 2014)
Samsung models feature 3 cameras, are you sure?
39. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5471; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"All Samsung Models feature 3 cameras on the front."
Is it a joke?
40. HansGoneInsane (Posts: 371; Member since: 09 Aug 2013)
Well, maybe one camera and two sensors. At least you ahve 3 openeing on the front.
35. 3rdDegree (Posts: 171; Member since: 13 Jul 2013)
I wish Phone Arena would ban you. They must be sick to death of your posts, which are only there to get attention.
38. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7711; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Ban me? Lol watch out - I can't post anymore! What makes you think this is the only website I visit? PA is generally one of the last to report news, hours after The Verge, GSMA, and DroidLife.
Btw, if PA can blatantly post an obvious fake article, I can post a legit comment. Take the time and pat yourself on the back for doing absolutely nothing to the discussion. Your post was off topic btw, which is against the forum rules, so technically you can get a warning for that. :')
20. hierofante (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Jun 2014)
note 3 has 3GB of RAM
phone is FAKE, search >>> ulefone-u7
28. EgyDroid (Posts: 104; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Dude, you are right.....
Now I'm mad at PA lol
23. engineer-1701d (Posts: 616; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
the note 3 is 3 gig so we know its a 3 gb maybe a 4 big battery 3200+ stay at 5.5 or 5.7 screen but the leaked pics are not a note nothing close to what samsung is doing for the note. the matt black with little camera, we know already they will stick the heart rate monitor on it because the gs5 has it and samsung never goes back when they think something is good look at the horrible back plate to the gs5.
24. engineer-1701d (Posts: 616; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
forgot to say wireless charging also.
33. 3rdDegree (Posts: 171; Member since: 13 Jul 2013)
That's probably a fake picture as samsung have never had concave speaker grills.
25. Jinto (Posts: 350; Member since: 15 Jan 2014)
No way this screen is flexible, looks so HTCish
3. Astoni (Posts: 440; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
I kinda like that sleek design but i don't think that will be its final design :p
18. DefinitiveKid (Posts: 106; Member since: 15 May 2013)
haha yeah a bit too sleek for Samy, they'll go back to their cheap n ugly looking plastic as soon as they realize this one looks kinda good
4. lektriczzz (Posts: 8; Member since: 08 Aug 2013)
odds are the Note Line will keep the 3gb of Ram
5. Awalker (Posts: 226; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
It doesn't look half bad if that's the phone, It looks like they went the OnePlus One route with the back cover.
6. ArtSim98 (Posts: 2495; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
If this is Samsung's future design language, they're definitely making the right move.
7. mistercarter (Posts: 15; Member since: 01 Sep 2011)
why should i believe that is a Note 4 prototype when it doesnt say Samsung anywhere nor have a Samsung-like design?! could easily be a chinese phone
11. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7711; Member since: 14 May 2012)
It is. I'm getting a little tired of PA blatantly posting fake articles for views, hence why Im not as active on this site anymore.
15. nctx77 (Posts: 455; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
Well...I guess the heart rate monitor wasn't a hit and a waste of money.
19. willard12 (Posts: 734; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
We'll just have to wait and see if any other companies "adopt" it. I'm sure the difference we will be told over and over is "they've taken their time and gotten the heart rate monitor right. "
22. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Or they are going to use software only because it does the same thing.
16. fzacek (Posts: 1398; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
That design does not look Samsungy at all. I highly doubt it's the real thing...
21. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Reminds me of the last fake for the note 3. It's to bad that the fakes have a better design than the real ones. Also I'd rather have this silver wrapped corner than the note 3 and my s5 cheap looking plastic chrome. Here's to hoping they bring the square design though. I had to put a neo hybrid spigen case to make my s5 look okay. Now if we are speaking of coolness from my s5 it's being water resistant so I can have it in the shower and pool, LOVE LOVE that feature
26. blackberry_Boy (Posts: 107; Member since: 27 May 2014)
Where the hell they get this pic from looks like a ZTE model this doesn't look like Sammy design language would be nice if hey made it even thinner than what the note 3 is now
30. gigaraga (Posts: 689; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Do people actually think this looks nice? I think the Note 3 looks nicer than this but then again it could always be fake? It doesn't look like something Samsung would do
31. ojdidit84 (Posts: 272; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
If only the design would be as sleek. But this is nothing like Samsung's design language. The headphone jack isn't integrated as well as it is on my N3, it's missing a couple sensors on the front and the materials used are definitely not close to what Samsung would use just looking at them metallic-ish trim around the edges. It looks appealing but doesn't scream Samsung at all.
34. robert26101 (Posts: 74; Member since: 21 Mar 2014)
There's no way Samsung would go back wards with only 2 gigs of ram. I believe the Note 4 will stay at 3 gigs or they will go with 4.