Alleged HTC Desire 8 phablet leaks out with 5.5" display and 13 MP camera
1. SleepingOz (unregistered)
I prefer this design over the leaked M8 one.
14. maccess (Posts: 595; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
Yeah.. this one looks nicer than the m8 leaked.. love the speaker grill.. lol
15. akki20892 (Posts: 3413; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Samsung need to see this design. This is call quality.
16. LiyanaBG (Posts: 305; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
samsung need to learn and hire new design team. samsung give HTC a call and flowers for valentines day :) lmao
2. umerkhan (Posts: 19; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
Looks good but i dont think its legit and probably htc would opt for mediatek soc's for desire series in future like sony adoption of xperia c..
3. gabriel2 (Posts: 18; Member since: 27 Sep 2013)
this guys at HTC sure no how to design a phone
6. HansGoneInsane (Posts: 378; Member since: 09 Aug 2013)
True that. But fear it is already too late for HTC to survive as a company. They experience losses year over year. How should that company stand a chance against Samsung, Sony, LG or the new chinese competitors?
8. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5399; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yes, HTC can survive, same as BlackBerry because there's still a chance for them. All they should do is don't give up and move on, they should go full throttle this year to hope for the best.
5. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5399; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Wao, that is one awesome looking mid range phone. HTC sure knows how to design phones.
7. sonisoe (Posts: 325; Member since: 06 May 2009)
htc (and sony) has always been producing very good or great designs, and this no exception....
9. aditya.k (Posts: 459; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
Looks like Sony and HTC had a child. LOL! Looks good though.
10. umerkhan (Posts: 19; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
when the actual phablet will launch it would be far different from this.
11. Saafa (Posts: 27; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
I like it..!
Go hTC! Go!
12. Klamba92 (Posts: 195; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
Wow this is a mid range device, if that last htc m8 leak is true, I actually prefer the design of this to the m8!
Anyone else notice that there were no capacitative buttons shown. So on screen even with that space for the logo?
17. b1acktiger (Posts: 207; Member since: 19 May 2012)
wow! This is gorgeous piece of work ! Bravo HTC !
18. newbey123 (Posts: 404; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
This look good, can't wait to see the new M8 Max version!