AUO reportedly blessed with iPhone panel orders, including a 4" one for an iPhone 7c
1. drunkenjay (Posts: 859; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
no offence but the 6c looks better than the iphone 6/s (stated 6s since it is going to look the same).
2. bucky (Posts: 2459; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
They need to decrease the price next time around if they want a volume based iPhone. The 5c price put it out of contention
4. Finalflash (Posts: 2769; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
They don't actually want to sell the "c" phones that much. Their entire purpose with those was to strong arm their loyal customer base into the higher priced models. To decrease the price would be to cannibalize their own profit margins in more ways than one.
3. Wiencon (Posts: 1762; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
I would really love new 4" iPhone with 2GB of RAM.
5. nodes (Posts: 681; Member since: 06 Mar 2014)
iPhone 5S is still a beast though.
heck, even the iPhone 5 still runs really fine on latest iOS.