AT&T to start using iPads as POS systems at retail stores
1. Stayfly2407 (Posts: 45; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
Yep, looks like we are turning into an Apple store, been waiting for this. This sure will make my life easier as I work in a Corporate store and we all hate Opus, so slow.
2. RedPhantom07 (Posts: 9; Member since: 21 Jul 2012)
They didn't say they were getting rid of OPUS, just moving it to the iPad.
I miss OPUS, but eROES is a little bit more versatile.
Also if you don't have counter space, what are you going to do when a customer returns a phone and has a huge mess they just plop on your counter?
C'mon at&t, that's just customer logistics 101.
4. Doakie (Posts: 1099; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Whoops accidentally thumbs downed you. Sorry. I was just going to say, " I read piece of s... too. Totally fitting. Lol"
7. jroc74 (Posts: 4720; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
lol....you took my joke.
I was gonna say " it doesnt stand for Piece Of S..."
6. JunitoNH (Posts: 834; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Well you can't use Android tablets in a professional environment. What happens if the tablet freezes or it goes into random reboots?
8. jroc74 (Posts: 4720; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
And you think the iPad doesnt have issues.... oh boy:
Please....dont believe the hype. Apple products have issues...like....any ....device...
I have seen an iPhone 4 freeze while looking at a school play. Just based on that.....I know for a fact iDevices aren't as perfect as some of yall make em out to be.