AT&T to soon allow video chat on its cellular network, Hangouts works now
1. rodneyej1 (Posts: 658; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
What is this article talking about❔..... Weird..
2. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1388; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Having a little trouble with your reading comprehension? Seems pretty clear to me.
4. designerfx (Posts: 49; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
root your phone and it's a non issue. heck, root it with a stock rom and you can resolve it too.
3. PAPINYC (Posts: 1834; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
'Hold on, WAIT A MINUTE!!!' - you guys CAN'T Video Chat???!
Excuse me while I fall to the floor and ball-out in hysterical giddy laughter!!
No wonder they all 'Hang-out' at Starducks - LOFL ...
5. iSometimes (Posts: 39; Member since: 16 Feb 2011)
Previously, video chat was only available on WiFi. No video chatting could be done using the cellular network. This is changing now for AT&T exclusively. You had to purchase a specific data plan (I believe it was a shared data plan) to have access to video chat via cellular data.
AT&T just wanted to get people off their unlimited data plans...but they failed, I guess xD I know I didn't give up mine :-D