AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III in-store availability date is set for July 6th
The wait will soon be over, as the Samsung Galaxy S III will be ready for purchase through AT&T retail outlets starting on July 6th. Therefore, if you thought you’d be able to snag one before this 4th of July, you’re sorely mistaken. Instead, you’ll need to wait until this Friday to pick up the cutting-edge Android powered smartphone.
In the meantime, you can check out the cool overview video of the Samsung Galaxy S III and learn about some of its awesome and useful new features. Naturally, the wait might be killer for some people, but that date of July 6th will be here in no time at all. Until then, you can dream about this one, or better yet, you can try and snag one online with next day shipping.
2. bigmac313 (Posts: 7; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
I can finally sell my 4S now that I know the official release date of this sexy beast!
3. BabyWade (Posts: 42; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
This will definitely be my next phone either in september for my birthday or in mid-december when I re-new my contract!!!
6. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2927; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
So glad I got mine back in June, such an amazing phone.
7. AndroidVsApple (Posts: 12; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Keep in Mind that its More Fragle Than the iPhone it Could Break 10 Times Easily Make sure you guys have a Good Case for it!
8. husser94 (Posts: 24; Member since: 28 Mar 2011)
FINALLY...... JULY 6TH IS THE DAY APPLE START TO DECLINE
11. tadool (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
I preorder mine 7/2 & received it yesterday-luv it!
12. phoenix19861 (Posts: 5; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
samsung galaxy s4
- Snapdragon S4 MSM8974 Quad Core
- Adreno 320
- 2GB Ram
- 12 mp 1080p camera
- 4.5 display