A new Galaxy Note is on the way, hints DLNA certification
What we're dealing with here is speculated to be a tablet with a screen size of about 7 to 9 inches. It won't be too far-fetched to say that this might be an answer to the iPad mini, since Samsung's Galaxy Tab 7.7 is getting quite old now (considering today's standards for a product life-span, that is).
The device's model number from the DLNA certificate is GT-N5100, and this is actually the second time we come across that one. The first time was on a Wi-Fi certification page, where, unfortunately, any additional information was also nonexistent.
So it's pretty much sure now that such a device exists, it's just a matter of when Samsung is going to unveil it. Since this might not be happening soon, though, we promise to keep you informed about any other leaks or rumors that we might find until then. We're sure there's going to be plenty of them.
10. PAPINYC (Posts: 2237; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Wishful thinking; it would be great if it were a phone, too.
11. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1064; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Phone to a tab woul be definitely preferrable...this could be a souped up version of the Note 2 as well with Exynos 5 and a new stylus!
14. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5610; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Note III? The Note seems to be on a 6 month cycle.... Just sayin.
16. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Didn't u hear? How could it be a note 3 when there's only 1 note tablet? Hint: it's not a phone cuz no phone is 7-9 inches
Another hint: I don't think Sammy's gonna make another note phone so soon
4. deuel_18 (Posts: 54; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
when is the estimated date of release..anyone?
9. protozeloz (Posts: 5372; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Maybe soon maybe late, would be awesome if it gets here by Nov but my bet would be Q1-Q2 2013
5. LordDavon (Posts: 107; Member since: 19 Sep 2011)
A 5" unit would make an excellent mobile signature capture device.
7. Kronic (banned) (Posts: 321; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
A new beast!!! Can't wait! Do what apple did and so release in February!
12. pegasso (Posts: 137; Member since: 27 Nov 2011)
the GT-N8000 has 10.1" screen,
the GT-N7100 has 5.5" screen,
the GT-N7000 has 5.3" screen,
so, i think the GT-N5100 will have smaller screen,
or maybe it's a spec-down variant of Galaxy Note...
13. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 702; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
note mini ...............!.......... may b
15. Arthurhkt (Posts: 87; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Again? Note 2 just release few back and now they planning for a new note again? Wasn't that little bit too much?