A G5 Spigen case render zooms in on the rear of LG's next big thing
3. Awalker (Posts: 1432; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
LG, HTC and Samsung all do it. They ruin the front of the phone because they expect you to advertise their product and they're not even paying you. It's a big turnoff to me.
4. ibend (Posts: 3865; Member since: 30 Sep 2014)
still better than huge empty bezels, and huge fruit logo on back cover
11. nepalisherpa (Posts: 211; Member since: 17 Jul 2015)
Well, at least the users have the option to cover it up with a case and have a clean front.
12. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 12061; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
That huge fruit logo looks a lot better than the tramp stamp. Don't be a salty hater.
6. uggman (Posts: 56; Member since: 01 Feb 2013)
apple should remove its logo from the back of the phone as well, right, no, its the same with everything, if you invent something you want you brand name to be front and center, its only natural.
9. DONUT (Posts: 409; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
if it was implemented the way LG did it on the V10, i wouldnt mind. it looks discreet that way
10. xocomaox (Posts: 123; Member since: 14 Dec 2015)
That is not a picture of the actual G5, it's a stock front image.
7. celinedion (Posts: 44; Member since: 19 Jan 2016)
I prefer the curved design with rear keys. Curved top and bottom. Curved screen. Physically