7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab A is leaked: improved display but no S Pen
1. SenorThrottles (Posts: 220; Member since: 23 Dec 2015)
Honestly $189 is still way too expensive for those specs... it should cost $99.
2. Zack_2014 (Posts: 365; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
Lol I bet you to sell at those prices if you owned Samsung.
Easier said than done.
8. PopeFrancis (Posts: 59; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
I agree, way too expensive. 199 get you a much nicer NVIDIA Shield K1.
3. Elfmonster (Posts: 375; Member since: 23 Dec 2013)
Who is the target demo for this phone with the right screen size but basement specs?
4. ibend (Posts: 3192; Member since: 30 Sep 2014)
didnt samsung already have small tablet with minimum spec that priced below $200 for years? o.O
and their target remain the same, its for student and basic user
and they already have galaxy tab S and tab pro (with s-pen) for advance user
5. Neros (Posts: 1016; Member since: 19 Dec 2014)
Low-end garbage that should've cost 89 bucks.
6. tiara6918 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I'm guessing samsung will only be updating the tab s2 this year and still keep the tab e and tab a the same