Samsung SGH-D415 User Reviews Back

gevork dzhabroyan posted on Oct 01, 2005, 3:30 AM

THE WORST PHONE I' VE EVER HAD!

THE RECEPTION IS HORIBLE, THE EARPIECE IS TOO LOW, THE RING TONES ARE TOO LOW,EVERYTIME I WAS ON THE PHONE THE PERSON I WOULD SPEAK TO WOULD BE HEARING STATIC...

jasmeet singh manik posted on Aug 06, 2005, 2:24 AM

jasmeet

It is a phone which has a value and demand of its own. According to me it is worth buying ,the clarity of camera along with additional features make it exception.

unknown posted on Jul 24, 2005, 3:50 PM

5.8

Pros & Cons

I guess this phone is good, yeah it doesnt have mp3, and the recording seconds are too short. This phone is really nice looking. But its too big for me. Smaller the phone and many features, makes a good phone.

sidney posted on Jan 16, 2005, 11:03 AM

extra ordinary

one of the brilliant phone i've ever seen. when it comes to features and quality, two thumbs up!!!
high salute for the person who invent this phone.

GeorgezZ posted on Dec 22, 2004, 4:08 AM

D500

Everybody go for samsung sgh-d500! This is the fone for real gourmets hey!!! Slide up, flashlight, 96MB memory, Mp3 support, Bluetooth, just everything you can imagine.

Georgez posted on Dec 22, 2004, 3:02 AM

D410

Hmmm, I dont agree it is such an excellent fone. I got one and I miss some common functions as: I cant add a picture of anyone to contact. No Mp3 player at all. No flashlight, only 30 secs of video at once. Just a mistake to buy this piece of crap.::

Pek posted on Dec 15, 2004, 7:39 PM

Exxcellent

this is really excellent and i want everybody use this phone ;)

Ken posted on Sep 03, 2004, 8:04 PM

Very attractive!!!

everyone should go check it out. i love the clear and sharp color screen.

Elaine posted on Aug 26, 2004, 9:32 AM

Very, very sleek.

When I first laid eyes on it about 2 months ago, i knew i had to have it. This is without a doubt the chicest phone out there. No bluetooth, but for those people that just want to talk, capture, and record, this phone is perfect. There is a web browser and you can check your emails. Etc, etc, this has a lot.

the only thing that i'm worried about is that the sliding part kind of gives me a doubt. maybe it's just my phone but i'm starting to get afraid that it's going to break completely. however, my warranty assures me that i'm safe.

I know that when my friends see this, they will die. Very, very sleek.