Notification Center

This is our new notification center. Inside, you will find updates on the most important things happening right now.

Notifications

Hmm, push notifications seem to be disabled in your browser. You can enable them from the 'Settings' icon in the URL bar of your browser.

www.phonearena.com
Black Friday deals
Catch limited-time Black Friday deals on tech before they are gone!

Nokia 5070 User Reviews Back

john posted on Jul 11, 2008, 10:27 PM

not happy with this phone at all it doesn't allow you to put more memory in it & the graphics aint that crash hot either one of the worst phones nokia have brought out on the shelves most people are after something with a lot of memory for song & video storage good graphics & one that takes good pic's i would say its only good for a back up phone at most i would give it 3/10!

AndyW posted on Sep 04, 2007, 4:10 PM

AndyW

Ok phone. sounds good, feels good, simple phone for work. I would like a slot for extra memory, but it does not have it. sms is pretty good. I send 400 per month, just a few every day. So, that is important to me.

I bought the phone because I needed an extra phone for a few months while my family visited me in europe. It worked great for that and I will keep it as a backup.

ishi posted on Jul 12, 2007, 8:31 PM

its okey...

well.. nokia 5070 is not that cool.. its an average phone for an average person.. it doesn't have a big capacity for memory.. well.. i dont like to buy this kind of unit..that's all.