Motorola ROKR E1 (E790) User Reviews

D LIM posted on Jan 28, 2007, 8:50 PM

motorola could do better but d phone good

motorola could do much better but u knw wat i doh care. dis is all i have rite now and everything workin good... but it reallllllll slow which sucks badly.sound great......features great........signal great.......speed retarded

LP posted on Jan 28, 2007, 4:03 AM

5.8

Not the Best

Igot this phone like a year ago and let me tell you eh mp3 is the best you could get on a mobile phone, the camera it's OK but the video player is the slowets thing in the world

lima posted on Jan 11, 2007, 1:08 PM

great sound

when i got my rokr i was the onlt person in class with a cool phone but now every1 has a new phone but my phone is the loudest and no one cant sound me off because i amplified it. i want a new phone badly but not because i am fed up with dis 1.i'm lookin at the rokr E6.

Robert Lord posted on Feb 15, 2006, 9:29 PM

ROKR

I had a none colour screen PHONE before i got the ROKR but none that i have the phone it has britened up my life i think its the best phone out right now. If you dont beleive me just look at its itunes capability and see for your selfe. And soon I will get the ROKR 2.

suck my penis posted on Nov 03, 2005, 7:52 PM

good

i like the phone a lot is a good decent phnone that has everything that i could want in a phone.The phone has great video quality and the mp3 is great.

Mel posted on Oct 20, 2005, 3:53 PM

I miss my Razr

So I had the Motorola Razr for 3 months before dropping it and snapping it in half. When I sent to go get a new phone I was torn between the black Razr or the new Rokr. Since the Razr doesn't have video capture capabilities or (the obvious) MP3 player...I went with the Rokr. Ever since then, I have had more dropped calls, zero signal, and everyone I speak with complains that they can't hear me. At first they told me I sounded muffled and to pull the phone away from my face...which I did and they still couldn't hear me. So then I tried the ear piece that doubled as the headphones for the phone...and they DEFINIETLY couldn't hear me that way. If I could do it again, I'd spend that much money on a black Razr and an Ipod Nano.