Motorola C139 User Reviews

Lil rex posted on Sep 26, 2010, 8:55 PM

I had this phone with the tracfone service and really enjoyed it.  I just hope that one day i can find it.  You see i misplaced this phone a couple of months back and cannot find it:(  If you are looking into getting this phone then do it.  You will not be upset with this purchase.

Mark_S posted on Jan 08, 2008, 2:12 PM

C139

Best bang for the buck. This phone was originally meant for the pre-paid market. Unlocked, it is a great back-up phone. Phenomenal battery-life, bright key-pad and display though small. This is a basic GSM entry-level phone so do not expect or complain about missing features. Non-problematic phone.

Marqui posted on Sep 23, 2007, 9:10 PM

5.4

Take it or leave it

I got this phone for my little sister because her phone was stolen and she gave it to my brother. It does not do much but call out and thats what a phone is for. when you text you can't see all the words that are up there. Its just a basic phone.

Ryan posted on Jul 02, 2007, 12:47 AM

OK

this is my first cell phone. It is ok I got it for christmas last year and I liked it then and 6 months later I want another phone. I wish it had AIM, web browser, downloads, and other stuff. When I used it more for texting The keyboard is getting stiff and its getting harder to press down the keys. I an thinking about getting the Motorola W370 to replace this. Its an ok phone and its not great for texting either.

Margaret posted on May 27, 2007, 1:20 PM

5.8

OK for emergencys. But otherwise...

The motorola C139 is ok for emergencys, but otherwise it really stinks. the design is ok and small, which is good because you can fit it just about anywere. Features are'nt that good either. There are only 3 wallpapers, and the ringtones are'nt that great either. I was really dissapointed when i couldnt download any ringtones. I did not like this phone.

Brent posted on May 05, 2007, 10:21 AM

Not to bad

My opinion of this phone is , its not the best phone in the world but its got a great signal can hear really well out of it. i text alot on it , great battery life lasts me a good 10 days ..one thing i dont like about this is that it does'nt have very good ringtones but, like i said its a good phone to get if you just use it for emergenceys,etc..
Also i woud've liked to seen this come out as a camera phone because its real similar to the motorloa c261

Zac posted on Jan 04, 2007, 9:26 PM

3.6

horrible!

gah i thought this phone would bep retty cool, but after waiting so long just for the phone to get activated, its all shitty. i hate it. dont ever get it

Everything sucks about it

carry posted on Dec 26, 2006, 9:13 PM

5.4

this phone sucks

when first got the phone it was nice but u cant do shit with it this phone SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant beleive i spent my money on this.

yolanda posted on Dec 17, 2006, 5:16 PM

ok phone

This phone is good for just the basics. I dont recomend this to someone who is looking for cool features because it is simple. This phone is just a simple phone used for nothing other than calls.

jeremy posted on Dec 12, 2006, 6:06 PM

4.8

CELL PHONE NOT WORTH THE MONEY!!!!!!!1

i got the motorola c139 cell phone thinking its a cool phone but its NOT when i first got it i opend it b\c it looked cool but when i heard the ringtones and played the games THEY SUCKED!!! SO I THREW IT AWAY YEA I THREW IT AWAT B\C I WAS SO MAD

Alnitak posted on Dec 11, 2006, 4:51 PM

Just the basics

Good basic phone. Turn off the wallpaper and the ring tones, and you have a fairly simple, light, easily read phone that just takes and makes calls. If you want a customized, personalized pocket fashion accessory, spend a lot of money elsewhere.

Renee posted on Nov 17, 2006, 8:47 PM

Mis Leading

states you can download ringtones. YOU CAN NOT! i checked online and in the store before this was purchased...MISLEADING! nice and small, you can toss in your pocket and go.

Bla posted on Oct 30, 2006, 8:53 PM

Don't waste your money!

This phones sucks, I would recomend it to anyone, and Motorola just wasted money by making it. I hate the ringtones and i can't download any. If anyone finds a website that does download ringtones for this phone please let me know.

pat posted on Oct 25, 2006, 9:45 PM

4.4

this phone is terrible

my opinion of this phoneis it sucks, voice quality is terrible, i can hear the road when driving, calls dont get completed when dialed, calls drop even with a strong signal. voice quality is scratchy, cuts in and out, giving this phone away i wouldn't take it. I regret spending the money i did on it. It's not worth the 30 dollars spent on it.

J Mark posted on Jul 15, 2006, 11:33 PM

Great phone for the money

The ONLY feature lacking I would have liked is that there is NO reminder. < a beep or vibrate every few min for unanswered calls or messages> Other wise a great phone for $30 @ walmart. I have two. Read the manuel Very carefully to control the display light & display time out. They can go for up to 5 min each...That option will take a lot of time off your battery but it can be done!

ColoradoBeauty posted on Jul 12, 2006, 10:09 AM

If your serious about buying a cell phone then this phone is for you. Perfect size, easy to use, great battery life and sound quality. The drawbacks are no ringtones and the screen goes black for a screensaver. Other than that I highly reccommend this phone.

Paige posted on Jul 02, 2006, 4:06 PM

um.. well...

Well, the use of the phone is just to call and recieve calls. But I can't find any website that will download ringtones for this phone. I hate that.

Alex Ashley posted on Jun 29, 2006, 10:44 PM

Nice Phone

A good no-nonsense cell. No problems to date at all.
Curious menu tho'. Light in weight, unobtrusive, and easy to navigate. The plus(es) include: Small size and attributes aforementioned, looong battery life, and sound reception. Minuses: no control of screen (backlight)turn off-20seconds maximum setting., menus require patience as every action needs to "go back" to root menu. Otherwise very happy with the C139.
Recommended!

Its ok posted on Jun 27, 2006, 12:55 PM

This is a good phone

The purpose of cell phones are to make and take calls, who cares about ringtones. As long as you can receive a call you should be happy. Only thing that I wish the phone had was a regular ring along with the songs.

keitia posted on Jun 27, 2006, 5:38 AM

5.2

don't you have composed notes

i think since the phone only has a few ringtones there should be a site with composed notes at least.after all ringtones be it mp3 or plane notes music is the go

Tahnee posted on Jun 19, 2006, 1:57 AM

5.6

This phone sux

At first I liked the phone because of how small it is.But then I realized that it has crappy ringtones and only 3 wallpaperchoices.I regret getting it.

Bert posted on May 28, 2006, 6:00 AM

I would like this phone

I wish i had this phone i really do. This phone is not the best looking phone its actually quite ugly. There is something about it i just fell in love with i can't quite put my finger on it though but it will come to me with inspiration from my heart. Back to the phone, it has a ravishing look which grabs my eyes to it my heart pumps so fast it misses beats. I hope everyone thinks the same about this beautiful phone.