Xperia X to get Android 7.1.2 Concept update without the fingerprint issues that plagued the Pixel
A drawback to the update is that the setup wizard for the initial setup (or after performing 'factory reset' and 'add user' functions) after powering the phone will only work with Wi-Fi. It's not very likely you will be impacted by this in any major way.
The concept update is ready for release and is going to be published soon. The Xperia X Concept program is only available to Sony's European users for some reason. You can read more about the Xperia X here.
- Display 5.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 23 MP / 13 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 650, Hexa-core, 1800 MHz
- Storage 32GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2620 mAh(14h 3G talk time)
Posts: 2678; Member since: Oct 31, 2011
posted on Apr 17, 2017, 1:24 PM 1
posted on Apr 17, 2017, 2:22 PM 2
Posts: 5810; Member since: Feb 10, 2013
posted on Apr 17, 2017, 5:14 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):