Waterproof Kyocera Hydro Elite to launch on Verizon August 29th
Android or smartphone newbs will be happy to see the "starter mode" on board. This helps those who have never had an Android phone or a smartphone, set up the handset thanks to large fonts and intuitive graphics. The Kyocera Hydro Elite is $99.99 with a signed two-year contract, and after a $50 mail-in rebate.
source: Verizon via UnwiredView
- Display 4.3" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.3 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 2100 mAh(13h talk time)
Posts: 21; Member since: Jul 18, 2013
posted on Aug 27, 2013, 7:04 PM 2
Posts: 334; Member since: Aug 03, 2012
posted on Aug 27, 2013, 7:19 PM 2
Posts: 4147; Member since: Nov 02, 2012
posted on Aug 27, 2013, 7:49 PM 0
Posts: 2036; Member since: May 29, 2013
posted on Aug 27, 2013, 8:03 PM 2
Posts: 24; Member since: Jul 31, 2013
posted on Sep 03, 2013, 5:35 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):