T-Mobile has unleashed some sweet promotions for the countrywide July 4 celebrations, and you can currently get the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge
for $479 - not bad at all - or pay in $20 monthly installments. Second, T-Mobile knocks $50 off the prices of Galaxy S7
and S7 edge
. Thus, the S7 goes for $629.99 or $26.25 a month, while the Galaxy S7 edge
is slashed down to $739.99 or $19.99 down and $30 a month for two years. Going further down the July 4 promotions rabbit hole at T-Mobile, you will meet these:
- HTC One M9 for $299.99 or $0 down and 24 payments of $12.50
- LG G Stylo for $289.99 or $0 down and 24 payments of $12.09
- LG K7 for $99.99 or $0 down and 24 payments of $4.17
- Prepaid Coolpad Catalyst for $39.99 ($60 off), plus $50 prepaid refill card
- Prepaid ZTE Avid Plus for $19.99 ($95 off), plus $50 prepaid refill card
- Prepaid SIM for $3.99 with promo code SIMDEAL
- Free T-Mobile 3-in-1 SIM Starter Kit with promo code FREESIM
Moreover, the Uncarrier is offering great package deals for a phone/tablet combo. Even Apple's gear is heavily promoted, as if you grab an iPhone plus iPad, the set will net you a $200 discount overall. When it comes to Android slates, Samsung's flagships from this and last year go with a hefty bonus if you buy a tablet with them, too - 50% percent off the Galaxy Tab E, knocking it down to just $120, or the whopping $200 off the upscale Galaxy Tab S2, which brings it down to $449.99.
Last but not least, LG's 2015/16 flagships go hand in hand with a 50% off promo for the G Pad X 8.0, bringing it to a grand total of only $120. Any takers?