T-Mobile is the next US carrier to roll out Android 9.0 Pie to the LG V40 ThinQ
Well, that's no longer valid, at least for one of the carriers, as T-Mobile is finally pushing out the Android 9.0 Pie update to the LG V40 ThinQ. There's no official changelog available on T-Mobile's support website, but LG V40 ThinQ owners confirmed (via XDA Forum) they have successfully downloaded and installed the update on their phones.
Apparently, the update weighs in at 1.8GB, a huge download even for an important Android OS update like Pie, so make sure you have enough free storage prior to download.
Meanwhile, LG has just started the V35 ThinQ Android 9.0 Pie rollout in the US, but the update is only available at AT&T for the time being. One other LG flagship, the V30 is expected to receive the update as well, but there's no ETA available yet.
- Display 6.4" 1440 x 3120 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Octa-core, 2800 MHz
- Storage 64GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3300 mAh(22h talk time)
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):