Samsung Galaxy S4 mini coming soon to Verizon?
The Samsung Galaxy S4 mini is equipped with a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED display with 540 x 960 (qHD) resolution That combination works out to a pixel density of 256ppi. A dual-core 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 CPU is under the hood while GPU chores are handled by the Adreno 305. 1.5GB of RAM is on board and the 8GB of native storage can be boosted by the 64GB capacity microSD slot. The 8MP camera on back captures 1080 x 1920 video at 30fps. There is a 1.9MP snapper on front for selfies and video chat, and a 1900mAh cell powers the whole shebang. Android 4.2.2 is pre-installed.
If you're a Verizon customer and the 5 inch screen of the Samsung Galaxy S4 is too large and unwieldy for you, the good news is that it appears that a smaller version of the phone could be on the way.
- Display 4.3" 540 x 960 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.9 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 400, Dual-core, 1700 MHz
- Storage 8 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 1900 mAh(12h 3G talk time)
Posts: 29; Member since: May 18, 2013
posted on Aug 03, 2013, 1:11 PM 0
Posts: 1250; Member since: Aug 13, 2010
posted on Aug 03, 2013, 1:53 PM 1
Posts: 182; Member since: Jun 18, 2013
posted on Aug 05, 2013, 8:07 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):