The 370MB update includes some bug fixes and performance improvements, according to the official changelog. One issue in particular that many Razer Phone users have been complaining of, the multitouch bug should be addressed in the update.
Finally, Razer has decided to include the May security patch along with the update, so Razer Phone owners should be up to date with the security updates that Google releases each month. The update is deployed in waves, so if you see a notification on your phone, then you can go ahead and download it, otherwise, you'll have to wait a few more days.
- Display 5.7" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, Octa-core, 2450 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 4000 mAh
Posts: 334; Member since: Jan 08, 2018
posted on May 22, 2018, 10:11 AM 2
Posts: 797; Member since: May 30, 2011
posted on May 22, 2018, 11:13 AM 2
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):