OnePlus 6 beta update brings new Community app, fixes touch latency issues
The update is only available in the Open Beta channel, but we can safely assume OnePlus will make it available to everyone in the coming weeks. In any case, if you're enrolled in the open beta program, here is what you'll get in this update:
- Fixed touch latency issue;
- Optimized standby power consumption.
- Optimized UI for speed dial and calling interface;
- Fixed issue of accidentally answering the second call while using answer calls by gesture.
- Community notices added as feature;
- New feed for following community members;
- Stickied comments displayed on the app;
- Added more options to share threads;
- General user interface tweaks and bug fixes.
If you haven't flashed any Open Beta builds on your OnePlus 6, you'll have to manually install the update if you want to benefit from the changes above. Otherwise, you should get it as an OTA (over the air) in the coming days.