Nokia Lumia 900 free for new AT&T customers
AT&T is running an exclusive online offer that allows you to save up to $100 on select phones and accessories as well as free shipping on your order. The Lumia 900 is $99.99 on AT&T website. Once you add the device to the cart and select your plan, the $100 discount is automatically applied, leaving you with just the activation fee to pay. Check out the source link to begin shopping.
If you’re already an AT&T customer but are looking to renew your contract, Walmart has the Nokia Lumia 900 for both new and existing customers for $49.99. That’s not as good as free, but it is 50% off.
source: AT&T & Walmart (Black) (Cyan)
- Display 4.3" 480 x 800 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.3 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S2 APQ8055, Single core, 1400 MHz
- Storage 16 GB
- Battery 1830 mAh(8h 3G talk time)
Posts: 33; Member since: Feb 27, 2012
posted on Mar 30, 2012, 4:04 PM 4
Posts: 2147; Member since: Oct 18, 2011
posted on Mar 30, 2012, 4:13 PM 4
Posts: 22; Member since: Nov 23, 2011
posted on Mar 30, 2012, 8:04 PM 3
Posts: 1439; Member since: Dec 05, 2011
posted on Mar 30, 2012, 4:36 PM 2
Posts: 221; Member since: Oct 20, 2010
posted on Mar 30, 2012, 10:36 PM 3
Posts: 1313; Member since: Jan 17, 2011
posted on Mar 31, 2012, 10:45 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):