Motorola Q is coming in April 2006?
It's been almost 9 months since Motorola officially announced the Q, which was rumored earlier as the Franklin. Since then it has been seen officially showcased on the CES 2006 and on seen on the FCC's website with Verizon Wireless branding. There is official information now that the Q will launch first in CDMA and just some months later in GSM version. Motorola promo page clearly shows a release date in April 2006 (no exact date) which gives us hope that it will be soon on the market.
Motorola Q specs:
- 65k color TFT display; QVGA 320x240 resolution in landscape mode
- full QWERTY keyboard
- Bluetooth, Infrared, and miniUSB
- 1.3 megapixels camera with flash and video capture
- EV-DO high-speed data
- miniSD memory expansion slot
- Windows Mobile 5.0 OS for Smartphone
Motorola Q CDMA Complete Specifications
Things that are NOT allowed: