Monday´s News Bits
This article contains unofficial information.
- Nokia Messaging Chat now supports Windows Live Messaging. The cool thing is that you have access to the list of your online buddies directly from the start screen, meaning you can call any of them pretty easily. As of now, all Nokia handsets that support Windows Live Messaging are the Nokia E75, E72, E71 and Е63. (source: Nokia)
- Between 3,000 and 4,000 iPhones have been stolen in Belgium. The thieves managed to penetrate the wall of a warehouse of Ceva Logistics and the estimated value of the nicked handsets is nearly 2 mln. EUR. (source: IntoMobile)
- T-Mobile now offers the HTC Touch Pro2 for $0... if you sign up for a two year agreement. Moreover, you can get a $100 cashback if you return your previous smartphone and get the HTC Touch Pro2. Sounds like a great offer for a great cell phone. (source: HTC Source)
- U.S. Cellular to warn customers if they´re about to exceed their monthly call or message allowance. People will first get a text message when 75% of the allowance has been used up and a second one when they have reached 100% utilization of the monthly service. (source: PR NewsWire)
- European owners of the Palm Pre are getting a firmware update for their devices soon. The software version 1.3.1 delivers several novelty features like integration of LinkedIn and Yahoo! into the calendar, phone book and chat accounts. (source: the::unwired)