Memorial Day deal: save $200 on the iPhone SE (Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint variants)
Best Buy is currently selling select iPhone SE models for $200 off - as long as you're purchasing them on monthly payments on AT&T, Sprint, or Verizon. Unfortunately, the deal does not include the new iPhone SE 32 GB and iPhone SE 128 GB models (released by in March), so the discounted prices are valid only for the iPhone SE 16 GB and iPhone SE 64 GB variants.
Here's exactly what iPhone SE models you can get for a total of $200 off:
- AT&T iPhone SE 16 GB - $4.99 per month (instead of $11.67) for 30 months
- AT&T iPhone SE 64 GB - $6.66 per month (instead of $13.34) for 30 months
- Sprint iPhone SE 16 GB - $7.49 per month (instead of $15.83) for 24 months
- Sprint iPhone SE 64 GB - $10.37 per month (instead of $18.71) for 24 months
- Verizon iPhone SE 16 GB - $8.29 per month (instead of $16.63) for 24 months
As a reminder, the iPhone SE (with its 4-inch display) is the smallest Apple smartphone that's still in production. Nevertheless, thanks to Apple's A9 processor, the iPhone SE remains a pretty powerful handset - no wonder so many users are loving it.
source: Best Buy